Chapter 2

Good thing I wasn't standing because the way he was looking at me, made my knees weak. God, his hands were so big and he touched me as if I were made of glass. "I want you so bad." He whispered against my ear.
A shudder ran down my spin, his arms wrapped around me, pulling me tighter to his body. As one hand rested on the back of my neck the other scooped my leg up around his waist.
As I looked into his eyes he smiled softly. His lips met mine. The shock ran through my body yet again. Shannon fully lifted me off the floor before laying me back on the bed, bracing his weight, lips never leaving mine.
His tongue slipped into my mouth as his hands wanders over my body. Breaking the kiss to pull my shirt off, his lips instantly connected to my right breast as he teased my nipple with his tongue.
Feeling the surge of electricity race through my body igniting the fire in my core I moaned. This man, my best friend. The way he touched me; my body was falling for him. His touch, the sounds, his gentleness.
His teeth grazed my nipple as he gently bit down. My fingers weaved into his hair tugged gently, a satisfied growl bellowed from within him. Having never seen this side of him, was driving me wild.
His lips wandered down the center of my body, nipping gently making me giggle softly. As I looked down to watch him his eyes met with me. The softness radiated in them. I was suddenly on cloud 9 with the most amazing person in the world.
Slowly sliding back up my body his lips connected with mine. Tender, loving, gentle. Pulling away he looked down at me. 'Vannah.... You're... you're absolutely captivating." Vannah, he was the only person to call me that. Hearing it now fall from his lips in this moment, it sounded amazing.
"I want this, but only if you do too. The things running through my mind, the way you feel in my arms, my hands. I've never thought these things. But now... I don't want to stop."
By now the tears in my eyes were threatening to spill over. The soft side of Shannon always got to me. But here he was, wanting me, wanting there to be an us. Placing my hands gently on his face, gently brushing my fingers across the stubble that adorn his perfect features. I smiled up at him.
"I never once thought I'd be here with my best friend. I never thought I'd feel your gentle touch on my body at my most vulnerable state. But here you are, caressing me, holding me gently as if I were porcelain threatening to break. And I, wouldn't have it any other way"
As the last word left my lips his lips caught mine in a lustful passionate kiss that sent me to a place I never wanted to leave. My own personal heaven