CHAPTER ONE

A M A Y A

"That's it Devon I'm tried of your cheating ways and I'm tried of you just using me for sex." I argued. I always get put last with him, nothing can ever go my way with him. I've been dating him for several months now and to think we'll be act like we honeymooners. I'm just tried of his bullshit. "Baby I'm not cheating on you for the last time!" Then I quickly pulled up a picture of his text messages with another girl, he was talking sexually to. "What's that huh? I know what it is. It's just your bullshit!" I immediately broke out into tears. It just hurt me so much that you love someone but they don't love you back.

"Baby look I'm sorry. I-I just want another chance. Please." He said in a whisper. "No more of this. No more of us. Devon I have lost all my trust in you. I don't want continue with this relationship." Then after I finished talking I pointed to door and he left. When he closed the door, I just sat by the door and started crying. When do bad things happen to good people. Nobody wants me for me but only for my body.

•••

L U C A S

"Everyone dinner is ready!" My mom yelled. Me and my homeboy Troy was playing 2k16 and I was winning at the time. Just to let y'all know Troy lives with me and my family so he really my brother. We got downstairs and made our plates. Then he gonna sweet talk my momma for some extra food. My moms always give in to. When everyone was sitting, we prayed over our food then began eating. After dinner went back upstairs to finish playing. The game was over with then I get a call from Jennifer (she's my girlfriend).

"Hey babe. What's up." I said. "Look Lucas... I'm so so sorry but for the past six months I've been cheating on you." After she said that I had to pause and rewind then press play because I didn't understand. How you was cheating on me the whole time? "Why did you waste my time? Why did you even think about going out with me if you knew you had someone else?" She just busted out crying for no reason. Then I said these simple words "I'm breaking up with you." Then hung up the phone. I don't fuck with hoes. After that happened I had to get ready for school tomorrow. No more girls just education.

•••

I know this was probably boring but this just a starter up. To get the story going. But thanks for reading! Amaya is in the MM.

L A I L A J 💙✨