*1* Trips

I walked into the school, dreading a long day ahead of me.

I walked up to my locker and got out my texts books. I was so ready for the school day to be over already and I haven't even got into my first class.

"Hey!" A voice called behind me. I looked behind me, only to see my best friend, Jamie, run up to me.

"What's up?" I said. She shrugged. She nudged me then whispered,

"don't look now...". I knew what it was before I looked around. She only said that when I saw my crush, Daniel. I looked behind me, only to see the charmer himself strutting down the halls with his best friend, Quinn.

Daniel, was a pale, and black haired boy. He had emerald green eyes that sparkle with electricity. He wore a white t-shirt that was kinda see through, showing off his heavenly body. He wore black jeans and white sneakers. He wasn't a player, and he was very funny.

His friend Quinn, on the other hand, wasn't my type what-so-ever. He had messy brown hair, still very pale skin, like Daniel. He had dull blue eyes and long and dark eyelashes. He wore a blue T-shirt and blue jeans. He even had blue sneakers. I rolled my eyes as he flirted- with every single girl.

Daniel was being crowded by fangirls. SCREAMING* fangirls. Quinn kind of pouted at his fan base. I started at the two- mostly Daniel, though. Until, somebody interrupted my thoughts. A girl named Victoria crashed into me and sent me flying to the ground.

"AH!" I screamed. Suddenly everybody's attention wasn't on Daniel and Quinn. It was on us. Victoria shot me an evil look then threw me on top of HER, making us vise-versa before anybody could see what happened. Victoria put a sad look on her face.

"GET OFF ME!" She screamed. Jamie gasped. Victoria was screaming. But I wasn't waiting. I jumped right off of her quicker than lightning. Everybody shot me rude looks. Victoria got up and smirked. Daniel came up to her.

"Are you okay?!" He asked. Victoria nodded. Daniel shook his head.

"That girl was so rude for just bumping into you like that." Victoria nodded and kept shooting lasers at me with her eyes.

"She must be a new kid or something and accidentally crashed into me. Nobody has ever seen her before. Or she was just unnoticed, really unpopular, or just so ugly nobody looked at her. Unlike me. Boo-hoo." Victoria said.

I almost gagged at that girl. But everybody believed her. Whenever I tried to speak up, nobody believed me. And this was just the way it always was.
********
After school, I plopped onto my bed and opened my laptop. I logged onto my favorite online game, "War Paint III". It was a game about, well, basically, war. You make your own team of online friends, and I must say, my team has at least over 20 people. But there's one person I'm really best friends with. The username is DGLH.

It's really strange, but we exchanged phone numbers and everything. He was really great actually. Too great. He helped me get through a tough day like today. He said he experienced something really similar. Weird.
••••
Hey guys! Please tell me your honest opinion on the story!
••
Some questions for you to answer while you wait for the update!
••
1. What was Jamie doing when the fall happened?
••
2. What do you think will happen in the next chapter?
••
~LEAVE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE AND THANK YOU!~

~LittleToys1xu✈️