The Dummy...

Everything was normal. As always. You were in your school. Classroom. Waiting for the bell to ring. Everyone was waiting for it. While the teacher was reading some our works. But the good news is.... Last Day of school!

The bell ring. Everyone came to the teacher, drop their papers, ran to the doors. You were walking to the teacher give him the paper. (It's a he 😂)  "Have a nice summer."You said. He smiled. "Have a nice summer too, Y/N." He said. You walked out the room.into the hall. Saw everyone running out the doors.

You were walking home. From school. And you watched the trees, leaves, and the wind. As soon you got home. Your Mom open the door, smiled. Your smiled back. You got your stuff off. Show your grades. Your Mom smiled, and you passed. Your Dad called for you. You guys went to the living room. And saw a dummy sitting a chair. Had a note. Said for you. You were surprised.

"What's this?" You said. "Well,Someone drop this off. From...Wait, why don't you read the note?" Dad said. You nodded. You pick the note from the dummy. But you then looked into the eyes.and read the note.

Hello. Mrs, Y/N. I saw you walking home today. I thought your the one who can take care of my friend, Slappy.
He's good making jokes. Making people smile, laugh. Please give him love, care. Also, he's not a dummy. Something different. But you will find out.   Thank you.  - Mr.Man

You finished the note. And looked at the dummy. You put the note in your pocket.thanked your parents. They smiled. You pick up the dummy. Then went to your room. You close the  door. Then put the dummy on the chair, your room wasn't that girly. You did your homework. You felt being watched.but you Ignore it, and continued.

After while you finished. Went to bed with your clothes on. B
But then. You started crying, not hard but cry. Your brother.
Died. From a car accident. Before, cutting your self...

Then felt someone sitting next to you. You couldn't see. Everything was getting dark. Before you felt your cutts. Healing, from someone. Then asleep. But you knew....

The dummy...