Chapter 2

Courtney's POV:

Waking up this morning I had so many questions and my feelings were all over the place. I placed my hands over my face as I rubbed my eyes. Damn I really like Simon and its crazy I let my feelings get in the way of reality. I should talk to him about last night and see where his head is at because I just need clarity. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to wash my face. Hearing a whole bunch of chatter I went downstairs into the kitchen.

"Morning," as I said lightly and followed by numerous responses. Looking around the kitchen I didn't spot Simon. I stayed and talked for another 20 minutes as I went upstairs after hearing Simon in the bathroom. Also, because JJ was talking about hearing Freya moaning and I didn't feel like hearing it another time. I went in Simon's room as he was laying in his bed, I went and sat on the clear side of his bed.

"Morning Simon," I smiled asI laid down.

"Hello!" He literally just woke up not too long ago, brushed his teeth and came back to his room. He still had that morning voice which was honestly the hottest thing ever.

"What are you doing today? Like are you editing, filming videos or -"

"You mean what are we doing today," he corrected me. I raised an eyebrow as he pecked my lips.

"You see that is the thing I want to talk to you about." I said but stopped because he looked confused.

"Simon I don't want to hide my feelings from you anymore-"

"Neither do I Courtney." I held his hand but then I was followed up by a screaming brother.

"WHAT THE FUCK COURTNEY?!" I sort of jumped up and got a little scared.

"What's wrong with you?!" I replied back.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH HIM?"

"You've got to be joking right Josh?" I got up and took Josh's arm and scuffled through the mass of people who ran upstairs. I went into Josh's room to clear things up.

"Listen Josh you need to chill with this shit. You don't run my fucking life, I could love who I want-"

"When were you going to tell me?"

"Sooner than you think Joshua. I really like Simon and it's not like this happened over night. And who gave you the fucking right to pull the best friend card. I didn't say shit when you and Freya started dating. This is bullshit Josh! I'm going out with Simon today whether you like it or not and I may or may not come back happy. But you know what I really don't care what you think about my feelings."

"Courtney...." there was a long pause, "I've been waiting for you to say that forever. I'm sick and tired of you constantly hiding shit from me and it's not like its the first time I've seen you together anyway."

*Flashback*

Simon and I were cuddling in his bed (this was during my break at uni) it was really about to get heated. When Simon was about to take off my top when Josh walked in and nearly took off Simon's head.

*Flashback over*

So Simon and I clearly have some sort of history. "So I'm going out with Simon, Josh. Thank you for understanding Josh. Love ya!" I hugged him and went to get changed because Simon and I were going to Nandos. I went to the bathroom to put on my contacts and then went back to my room. I put on a regular sized tie dye Sidemen t-shirt and some leggings with some adidas as I went to Simon's room.

"I'm starving," he grunted as I agreed with him. He took his keys and got his glasses.

"Awh look who has the cute glasses now," as I opened the door and went outside. Going into the car I took a picture of Simon with his glasses.

*Skipping the trip to Nandos*

Simon held the door open for me as I blushed and he held my hand.

"Table for 2 please?" I told the waitress as she barely made eye contact with me, she just stared at Simon. She was walking very sassily trying to make everything bounce I guess. I knew what she was doing. Simon and I got into our booth and the waitress gave us our menus. When she left I looked at Simon.

"Simon she wants you bad," I laughed.

"Well didn't I come here with you? If she really wants some she can meet me out back," he giggled as I lightly hit his hand. He rubbed his thumb over my hand as I blushed. We looked into each others eyes again and at this point I wanted to grab his face and kiss him. But, there is a big ass table in my way. The waitress came back and slipped Simon a piece of paper with her number on it. Simon didn't even look at it as he put it to the side. We ate our food and called for the check. She came back and smiled at Simon.

"You have gorgeous eyes," she said to Simon. I was getting pissed off at this point and I know he's not my boyfriend but fuck it.

"I know I get to look into them all the time," Simon darted a look a me. That's done it, Simon started to tap on the table when the waitress left he said, "Did you really mean what you said?"

"Yeah I did," he glanced towards the waitress, "Courtney wanna make her more jealous?" I nodded as Simon patted his lap. I got up and sat on his lap. He pulled me in for a kiss and boy was it about to get heated. I pulled back laughing.

"What?" he said smiling really hard because he knew why I was laughing. I look down at Simon again and moved around his boner. He groaned a bit.

"Courtney why do you do this to me?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"Because I'm the only one who knows how to fix it," I giggled as he kissed my neck. "Can we leave now Simon?" He nodded as I got up laughing.

"Hey tell your friend to be quiet," she winced.

"My girlfriend is fine thank you. Maybe you need to take your own advice too." I stared at Simon and I was really turned on by what he said. I held his hand tighter as he told me to wait outside. He was going to talk to the manager. I called Freya because I needed the house to ourselves.

"Freya!"

"Yeah Courtney what's going on."

"Nothing Simon and I are done at Nandos and are you guys home?"

"Actually we left about 30 minutes ago to go to Thorpe Park."

"Really-"

"Yeah we would've invited you but we didn't know what time you would be back."

"It's fine I'll talk to you later Freya." I hung up as Simon came out. I was leaning on the brick wall as Simon snaked his hands around my waist and he pecked my lips.

"Girlfriend hmm?" as I smiled.

"Be mine Courtney. Will you be my girlfriend?" I answered with a passionate kiss and pulled back. "Come on lets go home."

*TO BE CONTINUED!!*

A/N if you don't let smut skip Chapter 3, I will put a warning :) However there will be new characters added. I chose everyone who wanted to be in the story already. Sorry if you didn't get a role, but I do have a preference book! Thanks for reading!!