0.1

Alisha:
I heard beeping all around me. But I had no idea where I was. I couldn't lift my eyelids. I wanted to lift them. But I couldn't. I didn't know why.

A sudden rush of pain comes through my head.

"Ow. What the?" I looked all round to find people all around me. They looked like they were crying. But why?

"Alisha? Honey?" A women with bright blue eyes looked at me. She had mascara running down her face and her checks were blotchy.

I didn't know who she was. I didn't know who any of these people were.

"Umm, I'm sorry, but who are you?" I watch as her eyes start to tear up again.

"Y-you don't know who she is?" I hear a male whisper. I turn my head to see a handsome kind man. Brown eyes and hair with a very nice jawline. He was gorgeous.

I shook my head. I turned back to the crying lady. "No. I don't. I'm sorry."

The boy nodded. "Do you remember me?"

I concentrate on him and his features. But nothing comes into mind. "I'm sorry. I don't."

I watch as his eyes tear up as well. What happened? Why am I in the hospital?

"Uh why am I in the hospital?" I ask nervously. I have a gut feeling that I'm not going to like there answer.

"Honey. You were surfing on a beach and a huge wave crashed over you and crashed you into a big rock nearby. You hit your head really hard on the rock. The doctors said you had a 50/50 chance of losing your memory. We were all hoping it wouldn't happen but..." She trails off and wipes her eyes.

I stayed quiet for about five minutes. I was surfing, got crashed on by a wave, hit my head and then lost my memory.

"W-who are you then?" I ask. The lady smiled sadly.

"I'm your mother." She moves her hand to put over mine. I thought I would find a since of familiarity but I didn't. I felt comfort but it felt like I just met this person for the first time.

I turned my head towards the handsome boy. "And who are you?"

He smiles sadly as well. "Jack Gilinsky. I was your boyfriend," he walks closer to the bed, until he's right next to me. "We've been dating for two years now."

I had a boyfriend. For two years.

And I don't even know who he is.

: end of first chapter :

¡ sorry it was so short ¡