part 1

manik nandni are married now

Its their suhagraat

N-manik finally hmari shadi hogyi
M- haa.. am vry exvited fr our after wedding jamming session
N- then what r u waiting for?

Manik hears her call of what she wanted.

Manik opened her hair. Moved it from right to left shoulder. Kissed her neck and then bit it. Nandni moaned. He removed her necklace and bit her neck from the front. Nandni moaned and closed hr eyes.
M- bby doll opn ur eyes and see wht ur hubby does..
nandni opened her eyes.
Manik made her lie down and came over her. he moved to her ears and removed her earings.
he bit her earloab and she moaned hissed in pain.
He then removed her lehenga which was on her body.
No she was in her blouse and undergarment. She blushed and turned over pushing manik. He smirked. He again came over her and unhooked her blouse.and then her upper under garment. And carrased her back on which she felt pleasure. Manik started to give open mouth kisses on her back. And bit her also and she moaned his name gradually.
He made her turn around.it was nandni's turn now.
she unbuttoned his shirt and removed and threw it..
She came over him. Kissed her abs her necks and even bite him on his eatloabs he groaned. sHe unbuttooned his jeans .
And removed it too n threw it. He was in his boxers now. He them came over her again. And removed her blouse and bra. She covered it with her arms. He smiled. Then they had eye lock and she saw his burning desires and removed her hands.
He came near her uppr private parts kissed them both one by one. Then he started to suck one of them. He was loving it. He bite it and she moaned. He started sucking the other one. He sucked it like his favorite candy.

Then they joined their lips for a kiss. M sucking her lower lip and she sucking his upper. Manik deepend the kiss and asked for dominance. He she opened n allowed. Their tounges had a fight. Manik got to taste her sweetness. He wrapped them selves with a red duet and removed all the remaining clothes on der body. Manik asked for permission and she nodded in a yes.
He then entered her harshly. And she shouted at the top of her voice . He sat still for some minutes and then started to move in and out. First he moved slowly which gave her pleasure and then he started to move fast and vigrously. She started to moan his name. Even when she felt all the pleasure. He was still not done . He started to move more fast. she was enjoying it thoroughly.
N- maanikkk aaaah

He enjoyed it. he was not stopping.

Finally after some minutes he stopped came beside her pecked her forehead and went they went to sleep.

---
No offense No hatred

😊