An unrelenting smile was plastered on her lips as she put them back in her shelf. She never thought that he would notice little things about her that she herself doesn't put attention to.

~:~

As soon as Eunhae walked inside his room, she was greeted by Chanyeol's parents.

"Good evening," she smiled and saw Chanyeol winked at her.

"Eunhae, you're here." Mrs. Park smiled. "Have you already eaten?"

"Yes, I did."

"Alright then," the older one smiled. "Jinho and I will just go back at the house to pick some things."

"Okay, aunt Minji."

"We'll be here in an hour." Mrs. Park said. "If you're thirsty, I made some Lemonade. The container's right there."

Seeing the large blue bottle on the table, Eunhae nodded. "Alright, thank you."

"See you later," Mr. Park said after giving his son a kiss on his forehead.

"Hey," Eunhae greeted Chanyeol as soon as the two left.

"Hey," The boy sat on his bed, feeling much better. He watched as Eunhae settled her bag on the table.

"So I just realized that you have left some notes on my paperbacks."

Hearing her statement, Chanyeol chuckled. "It took you a while to realize."

"And I don't know if I'll be mad or flattered because of what you did. You scribbled sweet words on the front pages of my favorite books!"

"I'm sorry."

Eunhae giggled. "Don't be. I actually loved it."

"You did?"

"Of course," she smiled and sat beside him.

Chanyeol gave his familiar grin which always amazes Eunhae because even though things have gotten complicated recently, he still manages to smile with so much jubilance.

"Look," the boy said as he pointed at the radio placed on the side table. "I requested dad to bring this here."

"A radio? What for?"

"Wait," Chanyeol stood up. Eunhae was about to guide him yet he motioned her to stop since he was sure that he still has some strength.

Eunhae watched at how Chanyeol checked the cassette holder and turned on the radio.

Not long after, when a sound was finally heard, Eunhae's lips slowly curled up into a smile.

Because the song that was being played was 'Let it be me'.

Then, Chanyeol looked at her and tried to bow. "May I have this dance, Ms. Lee Eunhae?"

Seeing the cheerfulness in his eyes, Eunhae chuckled. "Really, Chanyeol? You're asking me to dance?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "I still remember the steps you told me when we first danced."

Heaving a laugh, Eunhae reached for his hand and when they finally faced each other, they smiled.

Then, they swayed according to the song's slow tempo.

"So never leave me lonely," Chanyeol sang along as a gorgeous smile was plastered on his face. "Tell me you love me only."

"And that you'll always," Eunhae sang, letting her stare bear into his beautiful eyes. "Let it be me."

"Eunhae?"