Jelsa's B-Day Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

Jelsa: * opens the present and both go wide eyed and looked at Hic with tears * OMG this is the best present ever

Mer: what is it

Jelsa: he got us baby winter wolves

Elsa: thank you so much this is the best

Jack: I agree you win

Hic: yay

Elsa; what are you gonna name yours

Jack: well i'm gonna name him Frosty blizzard

Elsa: and i'm gonna name her Snow storm

Jack: but for short Frosty

Elsa; and for her Snow

Mer: can we see them

Elsa: ok * picks her up out the box*

Mer: awww she's so cute

Jack: my turn * picks him up out the box*

Punzie: awwww he's cute to

Elsa: we should make collars

Jack: wanna do it now

Elsa: for we won't get them mixed up * makes a collar out of ice and the tag say Snow Storm in cursive*

Jack: * does the same except it say Frosty Blizzard in cursive*

North: they're so cute

Flynn: I want one

Hic: well you have to wait until your birthday

Punzie; time for your birthday breakfast

Elsa: ok

Jack: ok

We put Snow and Frosty on the couch because they were asleep Jack grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen. We saw chocolate pancakes and hot chocolate we ran to the table and started eating. We held hands under the table because we didn't want them to freak out about it when they saw it. We finished eating and went to Snow and Frosty they were waking up and I sat Snow on my lap and Jack did the same with Frosty . She fully woke up and I saw her blue eyes she cuddle into while I rubbed her head she stood up on her hind legs and licked my face. It was so cute I looked over and Jack was rubbing Frosty's belly . Then he saw me looking and so did frosty he was looking at snow and snow was looking at him . She jumped down and got on the floor and Frosty did the same and they played around it was cute. The Jack put his arm around me and pulled me close and kissed my cheek I blushed .

Jack: happy birthday Snowflake

Elsa: happy birthday Frostbite

Jelsa: thanks

Jack: so how do you like your first birthday with different people

Elsa: I like it having friends is all I ever wanted

Jack: have you ever wanted more then a friend

Elsa: *blushes* yeah

Jack: then maybe we can be more then friends * bites his bottom lip while smirking*

Elsa: *blushes and bites bottom lip* maybe

Punzie's POV

I was in the kitchen and Jelsa had already finished eating they are so cute together I hope they get together soon. I was the first one finished out of the rest of us left so I went to the globe room and I saw Jack had Elsa really close . He was biting his bottom lip and smirking at her and I just knew she was melting inside cuz I have to say that face was extra hot it's better then Flynn's smolder but I still love him . Elsa she was blushing really hard also biting her bottom lip so i'm guessing he was flirting with her like always . I decided to let them have their moment so I looked over to Snow and Frosty they were playing with each other snow looked like she was trying to kill frosty . Then I heard footsteps and I turned around it was the other s.