Chapter Nine- Loss of Words

Start bij het begin

"Did you hear Ben ?" The girl he was with asked.

"Huh ?" He asked taking his seat .

"Rey Kenobi is pregnant ... Apparently it's some Russian drug lord's baby... And he smells like pickled herring "

"Oh ... Didn't hear that part but she's pregnant ?"

"Yeah ... She ruined her life ! But it's a good thing she got pregnant not and not during junior year" and the girl kissed him.

•[•]•

Rey was at work and she was drying some glasses "hey Rey !" Han said walking in the kitchen.

"Hi " she smiled .

"How's the baby?"

"Good ... All good " she smiled .

"It feels like just yesterday Leia was pregnant with Ben ... She used to have me touch her stomach , even when super flat like yours , apparently it helps the baby learn that there's more to the world than just the mother "

"Do you wanna ... Touch it?" She asked . Hand nodded and placed his hand on her smooth stomach .

"Reminds me of the good old day" Han said .

"Ooh ! That reminds me !" She said and ran to her bag . "This is for you ... And this one's for Leia ... They're the same but it's the very first official photo of your grandchild "

"Oh ... Oh Rey it's so small" Han said .

"Yeah ... Next time it should be bigger " she said taking a seat next to him.

"How was school ? " Han asked .

"Eh ... Everyone knows now ... No one knows it's Ben's though ... Maybe I should keep it that way -"

"If that's what you want " Han told her .

•[•]•

Rey was at the counter , working on a pie . "Rey ! Someone left their jacket in booth 4 can you bring it to the parking lot ?" Poe asked with a giant stack of pancakes. She nodded and walked over there .

She walked out and saw Ben and his friends "did one of you leave a jacket ?"

Hux pulled it from her hands "thanks slut" he said .

"I'm sorry what ?" She asked .

"It's just that your 17 and a pregnant ... That just proves you're a slut " he smirked . The group around him laughed .

Rey looked at Ben , she was not going to bring him into this any more than he already was in.

"I'm sorry but people make mistakes... Like your mother did 18 years ago" Rey said .

The group then let out small chuckles . "At least I know who the father is , unlike your sorry excuse for a fetus !"

"It's a baby !" Rey said putting her hand around the flat stomach . Then Hux pushed her and she stumbled back, her feet didn't wanna work and she fell into a puddle .

"Worthless trash" Hux said and began to walk off with all his friends .

Rey quickly got up and ran off . Ben pulled Hux by the collar "what the fuck is your problem ?!"