Ethan.you be teasing

y/n pov
'Ethan harder...... Right there...... Dad-' and I was jolted awake

"Good morning bbg 😍😘❤ -Ethan "
I stared at the screen at it in 'Really you woke me up for this! 'Face.

"Good morning bbb 😙😋"i licked my lips and smiled as a though popped in my head.

As i got my 36 C cup white bra and
Matching panties.i grabbed a bath and body works scented liquid soap
And shampoo/conditioner. I also grabbed a razor and started doing the necessary stuff.

I put on my undergarments and walked to my closet I chose to tease the hell out of Ethan so I would wear something that hugs my body correctly and I choose an
'ETHAN 💜' muscle tank top and
Tight jeans that I can still breath in I threw on some converses to top it off and left my hair in it's natural way.

As I did my daily routine of make-up which is mascara and chap-stick my phone has been going off.

25 miss texts
'Wyd bbg 💚? Ethan'
'Bby- Ethan'
'Answer😉 -Ethan'
'Dont ignore me bbg what did i do-Ethan'
Blah blah blah
'Im coming over know!!!-Ethan'

I smiled wide and popped a mint gum in my mouth and sat on the couch waiting for Ethan.
The door open because Ethan has a key i gave him.

"Are you ok i was worried sick you didnt answer my text and i thought I did something wrong so I brought you this"I saw roses and chocolate and a stuff dog

"Who says I'm mad? "I asked smiling

"You didn't answer"he replied

"Shower babe haha"he laughed and sat down next to me. But I wanted to get my Gatorade so I stood up and grabbed a red Gatorade and walk back sitting on Ethan's legs as he is going through my phone.

Is it wrong giving my boyfriend my password and not my mom?

But I went threw Ethan's and saw nothing that caught my eye that looks deleted or anything because I went threw his contact's no girls beside his mom, sister, and cousins. He is my loyal man

Soon a song was played and I moved my hips and scooted towards his almost mini hard on and I did it slow and teasingly.

"Ugh"he grunted as 'the weekend' song played 'Wicked games'I got up and sat besides his leaning my head on his shoulder leaving him sexualy-confused. But his big ass boner is my new screen savor telling you that.

As the day went by I kept teasing him buy bending over to get a good view off my ass purposely throwing my phone on the other side of the couch so he can see my cleavage.

But as I was going in for another mother fucking tease Ethan pinned me down kissing my lips hungrily as his hard on is on my waterfall maker 😉.

As Ethan made the kiss more heated he toughed on my bottom lip with his teeth and I denied being a tease as I am

"I wouldn't keep teasing if I was you"Ethan replied going back at my lips toughing again. This time I obeyed and opened up as we had a tounge fight over who is dominate
Of course he won. Soon he went to my neck and found my sweet spot and him ending up kissing, sucking and nipping at it making sure I was his.

As he threw off the shirt he started kissing my breasts pretty soon uncliping it with one hand and making more hickey's there he soon kissed lower and lower and unbutton my pants and sliding the underwear off with his teeth ad starts worshiping my clit as I toughed at his beautiful hair. He slid a finger unexpectedly and I pulled harder at his hair he came over me and used his thumb making harsh circle's on my clit as well as adding another thick finger in Me making this so much pleasurable.

But I see him reached for his wallet and pulled out an XL condom I smiled and put my cloths back on

"Next time don't wake me up when I'm dreaming about you fucking my tight little innocent virgin pussy up. "I whisper in his ear making him rock hard/speechless.