Chapter 1

The shows over now. You applauded the performers and get up to leave the tent. You turn your head and lock eyes with a chestnut haired man. You forget what you are doing because of his blue-green eyes. He flashs a smile and you blush. Feeling flustered at what just happened you clumsily speed walk out the tent. Once you get out side you mentally kick yourself for not saying hello and begin your long walk back to town. It's midnight and there aren't any cars around. Should've called a cab.
As you think this lights start shining from behind you. You turn around to see a car. Thinking of how far the town is you stick your thumb out. When it slows to a stop you see it's the chestnut man from before along with the older woman who accompanied him.
"Hello dear, are you alright?" she calls to you from the driver seat.
"Yes, I just need a ride to my hotel if that's okay." you said with a smile. Upon hearing this the mans face lit up.
"You can stay with us! You must, we have more than enough room." You see that the woman has no problem with it and shrug. "I don't want to impose. It's really late and I won't make very good company if I'm asleep." you say while climbing into the backseat.You don't see his face but the man seems angry with your decision. You attempt to lighten the mood by introducing yourself. "I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). I'm passing through for a few days." "Oh that's lovely dear! I'm Gloria Mott and this is my son Dandy. It's a pleasure to meet you." she smiled into the rear view mirror. You smile back and then notice Dandy turned around and was staring at you. You give a shy smile and look away, after a while you doze off.