Meeting the 'Prince'

Walking down the busy sidewalk, (y/n) admired the sights before her. Passing a few sculptures she noticed some man that seemed to be  jumping around the sculptures. Getting a better look at the man, (y/n) could see that he was wearing what appeared to be a prince costume. "How strange." she stated to no one in particular. The man was putting his hand to his forehead and appeared to be searching through the large crowd that was walking through the city streets. Wanting to help the poor man out (y/n) made her way close to him. He didn't seem to even notice her standing merely a foot away. (Y/n) coughed in attempt to catch the man gaze. Hearing said cough he turned his head to look at the woman that he had never seen before. "Are you alright sir?" (y/n) asked calmly. The man only looked at (y/n) before suddenly grabbing her shoulders. "Peasant! Have you seen my darling Giselle?! I must find her and bring her home!!" the man yelled nearly giving (y/n) a heart attack. Not knowing what to say she only looked the crazed man in his eyes. Bright blue eyes that a shown with a spark of curiosity. "Excuse me? Did you not hear me? I must find my fiancée Giselle!" Once again the man shouted out. (Y/n) blinked and took the man's hands off of her shoulders. "Sorry, but I don't know anyone by the name Giselle. Could you describe her for me?" Now the man smiled and quickly jumped off the sculpture. "She is a beauty to the eye and has the best voice you'll ever hear!" He described. (Y/n) sighed, not really being able to picture a person with such little details. She looked at the man curious as to whom he was. "If you don't mind my asking, who are you?" He looked at her as if she had just spit in his face. "What?! I am Prince Edward of Andalasia! How do you not know of me?" (Y/n) took a step back surprised by his sudden change in demeanor. "You're a prince?" (y/n) held back a giggle as she watched Edward cross his arms on his chest still looking offended.