Where is She?

Philby's P.O.V

I told Willa to cross over at 8:45 but it is 9:15! Dang it Philby, you made her wait you jerk! I couldn't help it, anxiety and insomnia winning!

Willa comes up running. I ran to her then we stopped in the middle. She looked different but still as beautiful as ever! I'm still just another teen with the same crush.

"Hey, sorry I'm late!" I told her running the back of my neck. That is a habit I do when I get nervous.

"It's okay, I only waited 5 minutes." She replied with a wink.

My heart just fluttered but this is not Willa!

"So ready to Patrol?" I asked

She nodded okay.

----------------------------------------------

I crossed back over and woke up in my bed. Willa was really flirty, not shy at all but It was even more awkward with her like this. Not only does she look little different but acting  a lot of different! What is happening?

I grabbed my phone and texted the only person I thought of!

To:Finn
Willa is acting weird, look out! What do we do?

My eyes water saying that! I think I love her!

From: Finn.  To:Philby
We will! I texted everybody but you text Charlene bc She is Willa's "sister"!
Just watch extra careful at School!

To: Finn
Okay :(

To: Charlene
Willa was acting weird, since you are her bestest friend you need to talk to her to see if she acts weird to you!

To:Philby From:Charlene
Okay I will talk to her in the morning! Now let me sleep!!!

I rolled my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't! Let's go make some tea...
----------------------------------------------
Willa's P.O.V

Philby thought I crossed back over but I didn't! I brought my phone just in case he texted me, hopefully he won't suspect a thing! Maleficent said that Philby had a crush on me, but I don't think so! I flirted with him just in case so maybe he would come to this side with me. Right in cue he texted me...

From: Dell </3
Did you cross over safe? :)

To: Dell </3. From:Willa
Of course, I take it you did too! ;)

From: Dell </3
Yep!

I didn't answer, he knows I'm okay, he probably thinks I just feel back to sleep!

"Okay, girl! I'm going to cross you back over now, don't talk as much so you don't let them know anything, got it?!"
Asked Maleficent.

"Yes Master!" I replied.