~The Invite and the Pocky Fight~

"Hey Splendid, would you want to come over to a party I'm hosting in an hour? It's at my house!" "Yeah sure Flippy! I'll make sure to be there!" "Alright, bye then!" "Bye" Hanging up, I place my phone down and look around at the empty room. Walkng into the kitchen, I check to make sure I have enough snacks for those who show up. Pocky, check. Soda, check. Chips and Dip, check. Pizza, check. Smiling, I grab a box of the pocky and plop down on the couch. Popping the box open, I pull out one of the chocolate sticks and stick it in my mouth. Relaxing, I settle my self in the couch and wait for the guests to start arriving.

A knock on the door startles me awake and I bolt upright. Sliding off the couch with the pocky box, I walk to the door of my apartment and open it to see Splendid. His eyes flicker from me to the pocky, sighing, I hand him the box. Walking inside, he starts to cram them in his mouth. Turning around after closing the door, I turn to see he has about 30 in his mouth, while I still have one.

"What the fuck Splendid?!!! Just how?" I shout, my only pocky stick about to fall out as I look from the empty package to his guilty face. "Ish tasy i wuv yocky." He says, his words muffled by the pocky. Blinking innocently, he chews it down and swallows it all. He then gasps and grins widely. "Thanks for the pocky Flips! It was great!' He says while beaming in appreciation. Then his eyes flicker to my face. "Oh wait, there's one more." He says while leaning forward to take the pocky stick from my mouth before it falls.

I glare at him with a frown. "Yeah, sure," I say squinting, then mumble under my breath, "...You little piggy." He jumps up in joy and starts to nibble on my pocky stick whie it's in my mouth. I look up from the floor to see his face, inches away from mine, no millimeters. Screaming in terror and embarrasment, I tumble backwards in an attempt to get away. "Eh? What's wrong Flips, you moved away and screamed, why?" He says in confusion. Holding my hands up, I show the distance my face was from his. "You were this fuckin cloe you nut!"

"And? Why's that bad? I was eating the pocky stick you let me eat." He says shrugging. Then he smiles again. "You smell pretty good by the way, almost like the pocky, but lots better." Blushing madly at his closeness and comment, I look down in shame. Taking out the pocky stick still in my mouth, I hand it to him. "Have the rest then..." 

He leans forward and grasps my shoulder lightly, his lips brushing against my ear softly as he warmly replies, "Thanks Flips." His lips lingering longer than needed, and his hand squeezing my shoulder affectionally before letting go. "Are you sick by the way? Your realy red right now. LIke all around here." He says, gesturing to my face. Making me blush even deeper. "My name is n-not F-flips." I stutter, barely managing to not burst in embarrasment. Coughing awkwardly, I hold my hand to my lips.

"Aww, come on, it's my nickname for you. Unless you'd prefer...Oh I don't know, Huggy Bear?" He says grinning. I cough again. "Just take the goddamn pocky Splendid!" I blurt out, my cheeks still red. "Okay!" He says beaming, and then he pecks my cheek. "Thank you." Then, invading my personal space, he says, "Hey Flips..."

Coughing again, I push him away a bit. "Personal space..." I mutter, standing up to brush off invisible dust from my jacket. "I don't see anything on you, is everything okay Flips? And what do you mean by personal space?" He says while staring and stalking towards me. I look up from my jacket. "Army habit sorry..." "Oh...right." He says frowning, reaching out and grasping my chin, then feeling my face with his thumb, inspecting closely.

After just managing to hide my previous blush, it comes back. "U-um...What are y-you doing S-splendid?" I stutter out, staring at his face while he inspects mine. "You look cute like this, really cute." He says grinning. "Hey Flips...Are you nervous?" He suddenly asks me mischeviously. Coughing for the millionith time, I whisper out a  reply. "Y-yes..." My eyes locked on the ceiling. Placing my hand on his chest to push him away.