Part 1

Key:

' quote'- what's going through you head, like a thought.

"quote"- well, pretty easy to guess, someone's talking

(y/n)- your name

(f/c)- favorite color

----------------------------------- 

Keith's pov:

 "Remeber Paladins, you have to be careful, there are traps every where, maybe even monsters." I heard Princes Allura say over the intercom. "Wait! Traps?! Monsters?! Why would there be traps and monsters?" 'Lance, ugggh Lance that idiot', "Of course there would be traps and monsters idiot. There is a whole civilization frozen in crystals down there. Don't you think that they would freeze them selves and  make sure that no idiot in a blue lion will come barreling in and breaking everything?" I responded with a harsh tone, "Geez Keith, you don't have to be rude. I was just worrying about you know, MY LIFE!" He shouted in the intercom, I winced at the loud obnoxious voice in the ear peice. "Will you two stop? We need to get down there to unfreeze these people and kindly ask for one of them to accompany us." Shiro said in his firm voice, "Can the one that comes with us be a hot girl?" Lance asked, "Lance, focus." This time it was Coran, "Anyways you do not pick one, they pick you. Be wary, the Novains are a very timid bunch. So do not, I repeat do not pose a threat to them in any way, shape or form. Although timid, the Novains are very powerful, and protective of their fellow Novains. If you get into a one on one fight with one of them, well lets just say you'll be lucky to make it out with at least half of your limbs." He said that last part in a unsettling cheery tone. "Then we should have left Lance back on the ship." I said with a chuckle. 'I have to be on my guard, like Coran said these people can be dangerous. It's just me, Shrio and the idiot on this mission, if we wanted to form Voltron, then we would have to wait for Pidge and Hunk to come.' I heard Pidge say in the backround, "Well, apart from being deadly and shy? What else do they do?"  "The Novains are, for the most part, kind and gentle," Princess Allura said in her calm tone, "Except for when they're crushing you into a pulp." Lance's annoying voice inturputed Allura, we gave him an annoyed look, "Anyways, as I was saying, once you've earned their trust, they become friends for life. My father signed a treaty with them before the war, they were smart, kind,  and were always willing to help out in time of need. When the war started the fought with bravery and grace. They were one of our most powerful allies. But alas, when their planet was invaded, they decided to freeze over in the hybernation crystals, to ensure that they could help those who came for help, and one day take down the Gullria empire." The Planet's surface came into view, I landed my lion and took the cruiser to the location Allura gave us. When I arrived, I waited for Lance and Shrio. After they joined me we turned to the giant castle in front of us. We walked around following Pidge's directions until we found ourselves in large room, it reminded me of a ballroom, there was shards of assorted colored crystals screwn across the floor. I picked one up and made it visiable to the guys back on the ship, "Hey guys, you seeing this? These look like they were broken or something." I heard Allura gasp over the intercom "Everything alright?" Shrio asked, "This is not right. These are shards of hibernation crystals, if they're broken then that means, oh no." Allura's voice cracked at the last part, "Once frozen in the hybernation crystal you become one with the crystal, if the crystal breaks then, the-" Allura voice cracked and she didn't finsh her sentance but, she gave us the idea. Shrio looked around the room"Allura can you scan for any unbroken crystals?" Coran answered instead, "The scan shows that there is one, one story below you. Sending the ditections now." The directions popped up on my helmet screen. We walked down the hallways and I noticed that there writings and pictures on all the walls and corridors. We arrived to a small door, it could barely fit Shrio, we squeezed through and walked into the small room. It seemed to be a hidden library, we looked around and found the crystal. It was about the height of a person. "We found it now what?" Shrio asked, "Well maybe we just knock?" Lance said reaching for the crystal, I grabbed his hand, "No idiot! We don't know how fragile this thing is, and we can't risk breaking it." I hissed at him, he pulled away and pouted, God he was a big baby, 'I wonder if there are any switches or anything?' I thought and I went up to it, then it let out a loud hiss and the front of the crystal disappeared. Then the person inside let out a gasp and fell. I caught them and realized it was a, Girl?

Your pov:

You awoke with a gasp. You fell from your hibernation crystal and landed in someones arms. You groaned, 'ugggh, my head hurts. Good thing I fell in these arms, wait ARMS!??' You look up to see someone in a red a white space suit and a helmet. You yelped and pushed him away. When he was off of you, you hauled butt and ran out of that room as fast as you could.  You knew the castle halls like no one, left, right, right, you were making your way to the armoury, you knew that who ever else was here could never find you there. You heard yelling behind you, you didn't dare turn and see who it was, you pushed on. You ran faster then ever before, you didn't know who was there or why but, you knew it wasn't good. 'If you don't know them you can't trust them' Your dad told you that all the time, he believed that if you don't know who someone really is then you can't trust them, and if you can't trust them then, you get away from them. You made the last turn and opened the door to the armoury and closed it with a slam. You leaned agenst the door and slid down it with a sigh. 'Who was that and why would they wake me up? Where they here to kill me?! Then why wouldn't they just break the crystal? Maybe they're here to take me away and experiment on me? Where they Gullra?' Your thoughts were cut off by footsteps nearing towards the room, you held your breath and stood up slowly and walked away from the door. You looked around to find an other exit but, no luck. Then you felt something fuzzy on your leg, you looked down, prepared to kill who ever was touching you, only to find a mim mim. You let out the breath that was clawing at your lungs to get out. Mim mims were small fuzzy little creatures that came in all shapes, sizes, colors, and personalities. You picked him up he let out little "mim", the sound they usually made. Then you heard voices outside the door, you put the mim mim on you shoulder and put a finger to your lips to tell him to be silent. You made your way to the door and put your ear to the door. "Did you guys find her?" A deep voice said, "No, it's like she disappeared." An other voice said, it was deep but not as deep as the first one, "Great going Keith! You scared her off, she probably ran because she saw your ugly face and was like, 'Nope!'." A higher voice said, but still sounded like a male. "Hey cut it out." The first voice, "She probably ran because she was scared, ok? I know I would be if I woke up and the was three strangers starring at me." "Mim!" You looked over to the mim mimon you shoulder who let out the sound, "Mim! Mim!" You shushed it hoping to quiet it down, "Did you guys hear that?" One of the voices asked, "Mim! Mim!" The mim continued on, "Mim! Mim!" Then the door shoke, someone was trying to open it, you didn't know what to do, so hid behind a crate. Then the door opens.