Dinner Disaster

Okay I think I've got everything I told myself putting on a bit of chap-stick before throwing on my jacket & heading towards the door I opened it before remembering  I had forgotten my phone smart one I am running back upstairs grabbing it and heading towards the door again. I reached Anne's house and rung the doorbell waiting patiently when the door swung open.

"Izzy you made it!" Anne said with excitement pulling me inside I followed her towards the kitchen where I heard chattering and laughing, we reached the kitchen only to have Gemma hug me really tight.

"Gemma, c-can't breath." she laughed before letting me go.

"Sorry I'm just happy you made it now I'm not the only girl, oh Iz-" she said eyeing Anne but before she could finish she was cut off.

"Niall!" "Izzy!" me and Niall had said at the same time we both chuckled while everybody else was confused.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Gemma asked with a confused face wanting to know more.

"Yeah funny story actually." Niall said laughing causing me to blush remembering how we met.

"Well you'll have to tell us how but for now dinner is ready Gemma can you go get your brother please." Anne said sweetly, brother? hmm, we all walked to the dinner table carrying pots full of what smelled so wonderful.

"Can't wait to eat this stuff! She makes the best food ever but don't tell my mum that." Niall said causing me and Robin to laugh.

"I'm going to have to call your mum about this one Niall." Robin said jokingly, Anne came in and set another pot down and took a seat Gemma came in later followed by a face I'd never forget.

"You!" we both said just as Niall and me had done, Niall looked like a lost puppy, Robin's eyes widened & Gemma sighed along with Anne, oh this was going to be a long night alright.

"Now Harold please behave." Anne's said her voice very stern while eyeing him down while everybody's eyes where wide and were acting like that didn't just happen, maybe I should make a run for it no no it's too late everybody is looking and I live a house away just sit down Izzy you'll make it through.

"Harry this is Izzy, Izzy this is Harry." Gemma said with a smile we shook hands akwardly and sat down. We were all sitting at the table and there was a terrible silence till finally Anne said something.

"So how did you and Niall meet?" as soon as she said that food was passed around, as I went to answer the question looking at Niall only to see him smirking Harry spoke.

"Mum you already know how Niall and me met." He stated like everybody in the world knows, Gemma started to giggle a bit while Niall shook his head.

"Not you Harry, Izzy and Niall." Anne said patting he's hand only to have his cheeks turn light pink but then he scrunched his face in confusion.

"Wait you guys know each other?"

"Yeah, so are you gonna let me tell the story or are you gonna tell the story on how we met?" Niall responded laughing causing all of us to laugh as Niall started the story.

(Harry's pov)

I zoned out while Niall told he's little story all I could hear was laughing while everybody's attention was on Izzy and Niall, great so Niall knew Izzy and he thinks she's fantastic well she's pretty nice maybe I was just being a dickhead I guess I'll apologize for that later.

"Can you pass the chicken mum?" I asked only to be ignored.

"Mum pass the chicken please?" Okay fine don't pass the chicken I don't want any! 

"The chicken please." I said nicely shaking my mum it's about time.

"Thank you." I smiled at her

I zoned out again until I heard my name oh somebody is actually talking to me how nice ouch that hurt wait why did my mum just hit me oh probably cause I'm not listening.

"Huh? what was that?" I said rubbing the spot I got hit.

"I said how did you and Niall meet?" it was Izzy asking and she speaks well to me that is, did she really have no idea who I was come on what rock are you living under even old folks know who I am.

"Oh umm Niall why don't you tell her." I really didn't want to speak.

"Nah mate you tell her I've barely touched my delicious food and that's not cool." Niall said ugh Niall all you care about is food I groaned inwardly  before starting the story of my life.

(Izzy's pov)

Oh so that's how they met & that's why they thought I wanted an autograph and a fan it all makes sense now, I know I know gosh Izzy what rock are you living under I'm not much of a modern music fan to be honest I like oldies like Elvis, Whitney, The Beatles and Celia Cruz hey don't judge I'm Spanish you got to have some salsa in your life. I continued to listen laughing at the funny things while Anne came back with some dessert. Harry finished they story then we all walked to the living room, he was actually pretty nice maybe we could be friends after all no worries Anne everything will be alright, I sat on the sofa on one side Gemma and the other Niall, Anne and Robin shared the love seat and Harry sat on the floor everything was going well till Harry asked me a question I knew it'd lead to others

"Are you still in school?" Please don't ask personal questions please don't.

"Umm no I actually finished high school a year earlier than expected but I'm starting college or university whatever you guys call it in the fall."He nodded he's head, okay that went pretty good 

"Have you got a job?" He asked

"I applied for one at Starbucks they said they'd call." I answered simply.

"Where does your dad work?" Okay what is this 20 questions fine I'll answer.

"He does something to do with photography and art stuff I really don't know." I said with a chuckle, Robin got up going to the kitchen followed by Anne.

"Maybe he could do a photo-shoot with us, so how about your mum?" No I was dreading this question why me why my mind went into sleep mode but he gave me questioning eyes.

"Okay Harry I think it's time for your bed time!" Gemma exclaimed yes take him take him speaking of bed time my bed awaits.

"Your not my mum Gemma! so what about your mum?" Fail.

"She's umm she's.." it just wouldn't come out.

"Harry quit bugging her maybe she doesn't want to answer this isn't 20 questions?!" Gemma yelled at him well this was going great my emotions were now taking over.

"But I want to know about her mum butt out Gemma!" Niall just moved he's head as they yelled back and forward this was all my fault I got up grabbed my bag and headed for the door ignoring my name being called I opened the door reaching the first step before my wrist was tugged on and I was spun around meeting eyes with Harry.

"I'm sorry." was all he said, it was quiet for a moment till he realized his hand was still holding my wrist he let go and we both blushed.

"It's fine I'm gonna go, tell your mom I said thanks." I half smiled.

"No don't go." did he just say that?

"I really should it's not your fault though my dad should be home soon." It was the truth well half it wasn't all his fault.

"Oh, well I'm sorry about this morning and about a couple minutes ago I shouldn't have kept asking I didn't know till Gemma yelled it at me." He said looking down ashamed. 

"It's alright you didn't know not much people know you aren't a mind reader." We both laughed looking at each other before he cleared his throat.

"Well yeah umm." He said awkwardly. 

"I'll see you around asshole." I joked

"Yeah see you Mr.President." He said before we both flipped each other off laughing.

So quick ? umm does anybody like this or..it's fine I can handle the hate just let me know it'd be nice if you'd vote, followed you know please I'll follow back & give you a shout out on Tumblr! Andy xx :)