Presenting the idea...

I was sitting waiting for my two fashionably late friends to meet me for brunch I was wearing a blue crop top, and black leggings with white high top converse as well as a dark navy cardigan in case it got chilly and my hair in curls, I decided to order me a Mimosa. Honestly "brunch" is just a pathetic excuse to drink In somewhat the morning but hey I'm not complaining. I decided to call my friends for brunch because I wanted to plan a trip to Fiji to commemorate our friendship and well to just relax, drink, EAT, and enjoy eachother and others company.

I hour later .....

Finally, my stylish friends show up and Jaela has on blue jean shorts and a black crop top with a skull on it with combat boots a flannel tied around her waist and a snap back on with hair out. While Alex has on blue jeans not too baggy a v neck shirt in navy blue and a black flannel. As they sit down I'm just waiting to here there excuse as to why they were late even though I had a guess why. "Well Zo you know I always dress to impress even when i dress casual and it took me about 35 min to get ready and on top of that Jessica ( her maid ) didn't take outlaw ( her dog ) out so I had to do that, thennnn I picked Alex up cause after brunch we're going pillow shopping so I decided to pick him up and he took 30 min to get ready" Jaela stated out of breath. "Is all this true Alex?" I chuckled. "Yes all of it is true miss" Alex smirked.

"Well, I'm ready to order when you all are" I informed. "For sure" they said in unison causing me to roll my eyes. I decided to order an omelette with some foreign sausage that was absolutely exquisite, American cheese, spinach, peppers & onions, I also got bacon, and a small portion of chicken and waffles, and another Mimosa. I mean I can eat but we all eat off eachother plate so we all just order 2 meals or 3 small things. Alex ordered a grilled cheese with biscuits and a French cappuccino. And, finally Jaela ordered a breakfast burrito trio with a dozen hash browns ( peep the whole table eats off everyones plate lol ) and a breakfast margarita. "Y'all know y'all like to drink" Alex stated shaking his head. All I could do was laugh cause it was somewhat true but Jaela could out drink me any day.

2 hours into brunch ....

"Well, guys there is one reason I did call you guys to brunch"..... I began " Aw! And it wasn't just cause you wanted to pay for the bill damn it" Jaela mocked. "Good thing i wasn't the only one who thought that" Alex confessed. "I hate you guys I laughed I hope you know the bill was $200.00 and that's why you guys get dinner so ha! Rock paper scissors cause I'm not paying and someone or just one can pay for drinks you guys decide. But in all seriousness I was thinking and I want to plan to go to Fiji to celebrate our friendship and to get away from this L.A scene .... And in 2 weeks!!!" I shrieked. "We could stay for 5 weeks,what do you guys think?" "IM TOTALLY
DOWN ZO ITS GONNA BE HELLA LIT IM EXCITED!!!" Jaela screamed with excitement. "Um... Why would you want to go to Fiji when we could go to Amsterdam? WOOH! Turn up" Alex proposed. "Your joking right! I boomed why on earth would we want to go to Amsterdam when we could go to the clear waters of Fiji?" I argued. "Yeah A you high or something?" Jaela questioned.

"No, no I'm not high guys.... I'll go but Zo your paying for my ticket" Alex smirked. "Oh the devil is a lie!" I yelled, I know he did not just tell me I was paying. "Look we always fly business class so I'm not paying for your whole ticket but I'll go half and you get to cook dinner on 3 of the Friday's that we hang out ok?" I asked. "Fine sounds like a plan". Alex agreed.