Chapter Four

Time soon flew past and most of Karamatsu's injuries have healed, and only the cast on his arm remained. For that would take a long time to heal, unlike the others.

He had been staying at your place this whole time, and his family hasn't checked up on him once. For some reason, he didn't really seem to care about that anymore. You could tell by the way that he had been acting lately. But you didn't want to question it.

When you asked him about it last time, he just chuckled a bit and adjusted his shades. "Everything is fine.. Like I said before, they aren't the kindest brothers, but that won't ever prevent me from caring for them, even if they hardly reciprocate." He had told you this a couple weeks prior. His pain was highly evident as well.

But it wasn't just a few weeks that he had been here, it was a month, almost two, since he had contacted his family. Whenever you would offer your phone to him, he would politely decline.

You also noticed something different about him. He had almost, - if not entirely - dropped his entire 'cool' facade. You liked this because it meant that he felt comfortable around you, as a friend. Something he probably never had.

He had told you that his brothers had a bad habit of ignoring him, and there you were, always listening. You supposed that was one of the many reasons for him to open up to you.

You smiled at Karamatsu as he stood up without his crutches for the first time. He even did a little dance and you laughed the whole way through. "I'm so proud of you, Kara!"

Your sentence made a dusty pink appear on his cheeks. "T-thank you, [Y/N]! All is appreciated!" It soon turned red as you embraced him into a hug, which he quickly mirrored.

You were still completely oblivious of the crush that he had on you, so the hug was completely platonic on your side, his, not so much.

You smiled once more and looked at his cast. You had signed it with a Sharpe. "Get better soon! Love, your 'Karamatsu Girl'!" You honestly don't know what he meant when he would call you that, but you knew that he'd like having it on his arm.

He was still hugging you, resting his chin onto your shoulder as your face snuggled into his chest. He was a few inches taller than you, but you didn't mind.

Once you let go, you noticed that his ears were tinted red as well, the same lovestruck face apparent on his facial features.

You snapped your fingers in front of his face, as oblivious as last time. "Kara?"

"Sorry, my [Y/N], it's a rather bad habit of mine. For your eyes are a sea, and I find myself constantly being adrift." You noticed that the tone in his voice had also changed. It was somewhat.. cuter to listen to.

"That's okay." You told him, smiling. "Say,.. wanna watch a movie?"

"I don't see why not, my rose." Aww, he was too much. You'd be lying if you said that you didn't feel anything for him, as he did for you.