Chapter 8

He walked up to you and you froze "I know you want to leave here" he smiled laughing a little "it's no great mystery." You didn't look at him and you didn't know what to say back to him considering he caught you trying to leave. His smile dropped from his face and he got serious "how would  you like to win your freedom" he said tilting his head. You looked up at him sharply when he said that was he telling the truth. He looked amused when he saw the hope in your eyes the he walked past you. he barely missed your shoulder and you felt some wind from him. He paused liking back at you "this is the part where you follow me" he said looking annoyed that you weren't. He turned around and walked away from you not looking back again. You quickly started following him. This was great all you had to do was win your freedom how hard could that be. You didn't ask any questions because of what he had said in the tent and you really didn't want him to go back on this deal. You followed him over to where a lot of weapons were. He grabbed a crossbow and you instantly got nervous. Was he going to shoot you and say if you lived you could go or something as devious as that. He pulled the string back and grabbed an arrow. The arrows tip was black like it was dipped in something. He turned around with the crossbow ready you took a step back scared. He smiled at you then he put one arm out giving you the crossbow. You took it and looked up at him confused. "We're going to have target practice love" he said raising an eyebrow "I hope your good with a crossbow." Good you thought how were you suppose to be good if you never used one before. You swallowed a limp in your throat how the hell were you suppose to get your freedom now. Pan grabbed the back of your shirt jerking you out of your thought and he basically dragged you in front of a tree. The tree had a bull's-eye in the middle. "Now take hmm about ten steps back" pan said letting go you did as he said and when you looked back at the tree the bullseye was much smaller. Pan took a few steps to the side so he was out of the way. "Go on (y/n)" he said gesturing to the tree "come on shoot" he said. You looked at him and you saw the amusement on his face. He was enjoying himself right now you bit the inside of your lip out of anger. He knew you couldn't do this and he was still going to have you try. You looked back at the tree well he was in for a big surprise you thought as you raised the bow. Then right before you shot it you aimed it right at him closing your eyes. You expected some pained scream or maybe his body hitting the ground but all you heard was him laughing. Your eyes shot open and when you saw him you gasped he had caught the arrow right in front of his chest.

 He tilted his head looking down at the arrow "you know I did not expect that out of you" he said smiling a little

a little. Then he looked up at you and walked towards you as he threw the arrow on the ground. "But your going to have to do a whole lot better than that" he said and grabbed your arm roughly. When he pulled you you dropped the bow. I'm dead you thought he's really going to kill you now. He was walking you threw the camp "you now you really did surprise me back there love" he said leaning down and talking into your ear as you two walked. You felt his hot breath down your neck and shivered. You weren't sure if it was because you hated the feeling or kind or liked it. He talked again into your ear "I hope you know that because you didn't win your freedom." He stopped talking for a second the two of you had mad your across the camp and were away from the boys who were all dancing by a fire. He swung you around and your back hit a tree you clenched your teeth together in pain as you looked up at him. Yep he brought you over here to kill you away from everyone else where he could take his time. He was looking down into your eyes his face was dark and it scared you a little. "You are mine" he almost growled out at you.

*so I can either do a clean or not so clean version of this story. I was just wondering what you guys would like to read. So comment which one and I'll do it.*