Here we go

Wait what am I doing I thought to myself when I looked at the time on my phone and realized its 5:00 am.ooh that's right stupid father being stupid alpha and me being a stupid disappointment because I'm a girl and not a boy like they wanted uggh I once again thought to my self.

"Alexander 5minutes" my father mind linked me. "Oh sizzle" I mumble as I tumble out of my bed but my legs get stuck in my duvet and I fall face first on the floor."What happened" my father boomed through the mind link once again."sorry father I fell" "what's new Alexander". I quickly made my way to his office knocked in the door then walked in and huffed "it's Alex remember I know you wanted a boy but come on it's not my fault" as I sunk in the chair on the opposite side of his desk.He sucked in a deep breath and his next words made my wolf whimper"and maybe if you were what you should have been you wouldn't be a disappointment" and with that I read out of his office avoiding all the Warriors until the alpha I call my father screamed at them to catch me so I sprinted through the back door and into the woods.

I look back and see that they have shifted and are gaining on me "let me take over then they'll never catch you" Charlotte my wolf suggests "you know I can't do that my secret would get out I say back to Char(short for Charlotte) I turn sharply and lose them as I head back to the pack house and scale the wall to get into my room without anyone noticing.

6:15 is what my clock says fuckle doodle do I mumble as I rush to the shower and wash my hair with my basic vanilla shampoo and conditioner and then grab my honey comb body wash and finish washing my body. as I turn the water off I rush out of the shower grab my fluffy brown towel and quickly pick my outfit for the first day of school awesome!! Please note my sarcasm.Which in my opinion looks pretty good on me. I quickly grab my army green skinnies and a flowy white top and nude bra and undies and rush to get dressed once dressed I grab my platinum ring necklace I got from my grandfather who was more of a father my father or alpha he forces me to call him will ever be and put it on and rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth put deodorant on and brush my hair out and leave it to dry because I like my hair In its natural wavy state.I then grab my sandals and put them on then rush out the door but not before I walk back in to grab my backpack with my lunch and keys and open the garage and walk over to my baby (my motorcycle) and turn the key once I've put my sleek black helmet and drive to school.

.....................
Short chapter sorry randomly started this book at 12:45pm but I'll probably start the next one bye