New school

(Key)
Y/N=your name
B/F/N=best friends name
N/N=nickname
S/N=siblings name
F/C=favorite color
C/N=your city's name
I will add more in the future if needed. Now onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV: Beep Beep Beep! Ugh why do I have to go to school today. I am still tired from the move yesterday... You say in your mind.

You look at your clock. It is reads 6:00AM.

"Well I guess I better start getting ready for my first day in the new school."

You took a shower got dressed (your outfit is on top) and went down stairs. It was now 6:40. You decide to have scramble eggs. After you ate and washed the dishes you grab your bag and walk outside. On your way out you see the three boys from yesterday. The blonde one, garroth, called me over. I slowly walked over to them.

I said 'hi.'

"Do you want to walk to school with us?" Garroth asked

"S-sure" I replied

While we were walking to school garroth and vylad asked me questions like: where did you come from, what's your favorite color,how old are you, what grade are you in?

I responded in simile one worded responses.

"C/n, f/c, 15, sophomore."

I decided to ask them how old they were and what grades they were in.

"Well I am 16 and I am a Junior." Garroth responded.

Zane stayed quiet so Garroth continued and answered for him

"Zane, here is 15 and also is a sophomore like you."

"I am 13 and a freshman." vylad said.

We finally arrived at school and it was big compared to my old school.

"Well I have to go to help my teacher." Vylad said

"I have to go to so... Zane help y/n here by showing her the way to the office." Garroth said

"Why me!" Zane complained

"Because! Unless you want me to tell everyone your little secret?" Garroth said with a smirk.

"You wouldn't dare." Zane said

"Try me~" garroth said

"Fine come on y/n" zane said while grabbing my hand and dragging me to the office which caused to blush a little.

He left and I got my schedule.

You schedule is:
Math for first
Science for second
PE for third
Music for fourth
Spanish for fifth
World history for sixth

I decided to try and find my first period class and let me tell you it took quiet some time to finally find it.

Why does this school need to be so big? I thought

I had talked to my teacher and when the bell rang my teacher announced that I was a new student. All I said was my name and I was assigned the seat in the back corner of the class.

The black haired girl next to me whispered to me that if I needed any help to just ask her and her name is Aphmau.

This was basically my whole day of school. Try my best to find my classroom,talk to my teacher, someone offered help if needed, then try my best to focus on the classwork then off to the next class to start the cycle over. Except for when I had Zane in which he was my P.E. and music class. He wouldn't offer help in fact he said to say away from him. Weird.

In science I meet a pink haired meif'wa name kawaii~chan which is old but whatever. While in spanish I meet this shy guy with white hair green eyes named Travis.

When school was over I got picked up by my mom she asked how school was and if I made any friends.

I said school was fine and as for the friend thing I didn't respond. I am going to wait and see if the people I met today are actually friends.

When we got home I ate dinner got my homework done. I was so tired that I fell asleep once I was finished with everything. Luckily my dad built my bed or I would have fell asleep on the floor again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you met some of the gang and Zane even held your hand. But why does he not want you to stay away from him? See you in the next chapter.