The Story

"It started once I saw your car disappear. I was really sad. So I just walked home. I stayed home all summer. Then school started once again. No one looked at me the same. They looked at me like. Like I was a ghost or something. Then Laurence was there. Every day. He made me smile. He made the other people stop looking at me that way. I never knew how until a year ago. But he just made me so happy. Like you did"I paused. "Then he asked me out. I said yes. I thought I should give him a chance. So I did. At the beginning it went great. But in the middle. It was terrible. I wasn't happy. I was always normal. Like I had no feelings at all. I didn't feel like I loved him anymore. I didn't know why. Then he kissed me. I didn't feel anything like when I kissed you. "I started to cry a little. "But I couldn't breaks his heart. So I didn't say anything. Then at the end of the year. Two years ago. I caught him. I caught him cheating on me. With some girl named Isabella. So I dumped him. And he didn't care. He stayed with her. After the break up. I felt OK. I was never sad. Never mad. I was happy. Then the guys at school started to say that I didn't have feelings. The beginning of last year was terrible. I was bullied. Made fun of. Everything. Then Kaitlynn started to help me. All my friends did. When they found out. Then Garroth came and made me so happy. But then you came here. I started to feel confused to who I liked. You or Garroth. I still don't know. "I said. He looked at me. "Why did you lie to me"Aaron asked. "Trust me. Your the first person other then me and Laurence to know"I said. "That's not what I asked. Why did you lie to me"he asked. "I lied to so many people. I just couldn't tell people that my love life with him was nothing. I wasn't happy. I just couldn't. And he made me lie. "I said. "So I'm the first person "he asked. I nodded. "Ok"he got up. "Where are you going"I asked. "To take you home"he said. I nodded and got up. Then he walked me home.

What a good
I don't know