Chapter Four

Sam's POV: Randy's ex wife..

"Hey Sam, Raw is on!" Randy yelled from the living room. Alanna was in bed.

"Oh, uh, cool, but I'm kinda busy!" I yelled back.

"Why? Don't you watch Raw?" He asked.

"I, yes I watch it!" I responded.

"Oh, okay." He replied sounding like he was holding back a scream.

I sat at the barstools on the computer, just staring at all of my old photos with Randy.

"Mommy?" I heard suddenly.

"Huh? What Alanna? Why are you out of bed?" I questioned, staring into my daughters eyes.

"Because I want to watch Raw with daddy! Pleaaaaaase mommy?" Alanna begged, putting on her bets puppy eyes she had.

I smiled and laughed.

"Okay Alanna. Go ahead, but you have one hour sweetheart, we are going shopping for some new clothes tomorrow, you're getting to be a big girl!"

"Yay!" She cheered through her girly giggles.

I smiled and watched her sitting with my husband. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair as they watched wrestling together. Randy was spending more time with his daughter than his wife. I guess I could say I felt somewhat jealous. It made me a little uneasy because I was staring to think our marriage was falling apart slowly.

--------

Raw ended, and Randy put Alana to bed. He came to me.

"Uh, hey look Sam. I've got something to tell you.."

"Yes Randy.." I answered to his nervous sounding statement.

"Look I won't be able to be here very much. I'm training some girl to be a diva starting tomorrow."

"What? Who?" I answered.

"Her name is Bella. She's twenty three. But I don't know, for some reason there's something about this girl. I just don't think it's a good idea." He said blankly.

"What do you mean?" I question his statement.

"I just said I don't fucking know!" He practically shouts at me. "I, look I'm sorry. I'll think about this and get back with you. I'm pretty much lost in my own thoughts at this point." He said walking away not waiting for me to answer him, leaving me standing in the kitchen. I felt stuck in the throat, holding back the burning tears. Randy barely ever yells at me, but I know he has anger problems and when he gets confused or upset, it can set him off easily. He's really a sweet guy. But when you wake up in the morning or say something to him, you never know what Randy you're going to get. There's the angry, mad side and there's the soft, romantic, loving side of him. It's usually always a different one every day. But most of the time it seems like he's not happy.

Randy was already in bed when I went too. I laid beside him, but he put his elbow out, as if he was pushing me away. I laid on the side of the bed, feeling slightly rejected. It's like he just didn't care anymore.

-------------

I woke the next morning and Randy was already gone. It was only seven AM. then I found a note on the dresser.

Sam,

I will be back tonight, I have training with that girl today. See you later.

Randy.

He didn't even write I love you, or miss you, nothing. But at least he wrote me the note and actually signed it. Alanna came in and jumped on the bed, dressed and ready to go. I got ready and we left, going shopping..

_________________

Okay, that's chapter four! Tell me what you think?

Votes?

Comments?

Thanks guys :)

xxMsViperxx