22

I know I don't update as often anymore but even when I do.. lol yal don't comment 😂😭 so Miley what's really good?

Anywhooooo, here ya go. Sorry for the wait.

Healani

"Josiah wake up." I shook him in his sleep. I knew he hated to be woken up but this was serious.

"Man what?" He groaned.

"Man da lady said get up so get up!" Devin yelled over my shoulder. "It's serious in dis bitch!"

Josiah shot up glaring and Devin and I.

Don't I have the sweetest boyfriend?

"Fuck do yal want?" He mumbled, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"It's Yana, we gotta go get Mase. She said her moms is tripping." I blurted out.

"Trippin' how?" He threw his legs off the bed and stood up stretching.

May not have the nicest boyfriend, but he sure is a sight to see.

"She said her mom walked in the room and completely flipped out when she seen Mase. Asking when Ay had a baby and why she hid it from her." I scrunched up my face just thinking about how that made no sense.

"Fuck she talkin' bout?" He threw on a wife beater and slid on his Jordan slides.

"Nigga dats what da fuck we tryna figure out. She say ha moms rippin' and ravin' through da house talkin' bout she can't believe ha daughter would hide a baby from ha." Devin shrugged leaning back on the dresser.

"But-" Josiah started.

"Ain't no but's playboy. Somethin' wrong wit' ha. We got dat part. We just gots to get lil nigga before some shit happen dat can't be reversed." Devin cut him off.

Josiah quickly brushed his teeth and was ready to go. We caught a uber over to Ayana's house where she was sitting outside on the porch crying while rocking a crying Mase in her arms.

I jumped out of the car running over to her. "Ayana what happened?" I grabbed a crying Mase from her arms while Devin and Josiah sat on both sides of her, holding her in their arms.

"I found the pills Lani." She shook while trying to speak to me. "She's supposed to be taking some pill called Donepezil. I g-googled it. It's a pill for Alzheimer's and the bottle is full, she isn't taking it. Sometimes she doesn't even remember who Mase is. Last night, she didn't even remember who I was." She dropped her head into her hands and we all fell silent.

No one knew what to say, there wasn't much to say. We couldn't say that it would get better because we all knew that with Alzheimer's it wouldn't get better. There was no cure for it.

"Let's just.. Let's just go in da house and holla at momma." Josiah suggested. "Maybe she'll chill if she see all of us, ya know. Might spark something for the time being." He looked at all of us and we simultaneously nodded. Ayana tried to get herself together as we all entered the house and her mother stood in the kitchen hovering over the stove talking to herself.

"Aye ma, it's me. Siah!" He called out making her head shoot in his direction.

"Siah." She smiled softly. "My sweet Siah." She walked over to him with open arms and engulfed him in a hug. "Sweet sweet Siah. Did you know?" She whispered.

Josiah wasn't much of a hugger so he was already uncomfortable by default but the way she was acting sent him into quick defense mode.

"Know what?" He politely pulled back from the hug, stepping away.