"You scared me so bad!"i said as he looked at me with his famous bad boy grin.

He walk up close to me as i walked back until my back was against the door as he leaned over me slowly blocking me from escaping.

"Were you looking for me babe?"he asked as his eyes were fixed on me.

"Erm..n..erm yeah"i stuttered .

Not really ! Said my heart!

"Thats good"he teased smirking.

"Erm have you seen um...Austin?"i asked worriedly looking past him

"Why?"he asked taken slightly back.

"Oh ....um beacause i forgot to give him something"i lied. I know i felt totally bad. But something about this just didn't feel right.

"Well you've forgot to give me something aswell"he said seductively leaning in closer as i felt his breath fan my face. He smelt amazing.

"Oh yeah your tea do you want some "i teased turning towards the door.

He pulled me by the arm

"No ..not tea... Something much exciting"he flirted as he pulled me in his arms as my chest collided with his rock hard chest. I gasped.

"Oh..no still dont get it "i teased looking away. Trying to pretend to think

"Ohh!"he moaned rolling his eyes. I got to him now! I laughed as he pulled me in his arms and smashed his lips on mine.

Suddenly we quickly parted as someone tried to unlock the door from outside. I quickly motioned Zac behind the door as i slowly turned the lock and opened it.

"Yes"i spoke as Aunt Marines head popped up in the view. Great!

"Oh sorry dear were you using the toilet?"she asked.

"Um yeah sorry" i said back smiling at her. Oh gosh! Another lie.

"Oh sorry I'll come back"she said walking away.

I breathed and shut the door.

"Zac you nearly got me killed"i said as Zac moved from the door and started laughing.

"Haha ok babe love you. Now where were we?"he asked.Moving forward to me slowly as i pushed him slightly back.

"Save it boy"i said as i turned to walk away but he caught me quickly and then softly planted a kiss on my lips.

He grinned as we parted and then i walked out of the bathroom.

..................

Later Zac went home as i spent all my time with aunty as we laughed and talked about funny things and moments about the time when i was young .

It was really late as we all were awake till 3 just talking and laughing and sharing memories.

After the catch up i skipped upstairs to bed, i changed into my pjs and jumped in bed and instantly fell into sleep.
..............

I woke up on a beautiful saturday morning as i opened my eyes to the sun beaming on my face i smiled to myself and turned around to check the time.

I looked at the time and it was 10 ,i would go back to bed since 10 was alot early for me but i got up anyways because aunty was here.

I came downstairs after freshing up.

"Good morning aunty how did you sleep?"i asked aunt hugging her from behind and then walking to the frigde pulling out orange juice.

"Good morning darling, hurry up with breakfast and get ready "
she asked