Chapter 31 - Love & Lust (Satisfying The Alpha)

My hands travelled through his thick, soft hair before I suddenly pushed him away and stood up, breathing heavily as I looked at him. He stood up to his full height which was very tall and took my hand gently, kissing the back of it tenderly whilst keeping his eyes on me, before dragging me roughly in a quick movement so that I landed on his hard chest.

In one swift movement, his broad chest was hot and sticky on my bare back, his fingertips running down my arm and leaving a trail of goosebumps. He was looking at me in the mirror, making me feel a little self-conscious under his intense gaze as I swallowed. His body felt hot as his big hands ran up my stomach while his warm breath tickled my neck, he crushed his lips onto mine and started to kiss me passionately. His lips were soft but they moved strongly against mine in a steady rhythm as his hands travelled further up my body towards my chest area.

I kissed him back, letting go off the passion built up inside of me, my hand grabbing his forearms tightly when they cupped my breasts. My heart beat erratically in my chest and he must have heard it accelerated when he increased the speed of the kiss, turning up how hard our lips moved against eachother and how much tighter he held me against him. My arm reached around his neck and my hands buried themselves into the forest of his hair as his big, rough-textured hands descended down my flat stomach, running over the smooth, stretched skin between my pelvic bones, before reaching my most sensitive areas.

I gasped out of the kiss when I felt his hand slip into my pants and I felt my face burn up. He pulled his lips away from mine, allowing me to gasp and pant when his hand squeezed and did tricks on parts of me that were private. My eyes only opened for a second, just long enough to see him watching me in the mirror at how he sent me and my body to new levels of euphoria.

My head dropped back and rolled around on his shoulder as I kept my eyes closing, feeling the magic that made me wet and desperate for him. A loud moan escaped my lips when his fingers rubbed against my wetness, my hand grabbing behind me at his belt, feeling the large bulge press against me.

"Oh!" I whimpered as my legs started to quiver with intense excitement, so weak and close to collapsing but his hand and strength kept me up. I felt something erupt and shake inside my core, my moans getting louder as I was close to climaxing when he took his hand out, putting out the erotic sensation that had built up a few seconds ago.

It took a few seconds for me to regain myself and his light seductively intense eyes didn't help.

"You're mine." he breathed into my ear, his voice wearing a demanding tone.

"Make me yours." I replied back challengingly eventhough I still hadn't fully regained myself.

"I'm working on that." he whispered huskily as his hands removed my pants until I stood naked under his intense gaze. He swallowed as he looked down at me and I took a few steps forward until his back hit the wall and he tried to stop himself. His eyes were a mixture of lust and sexual frustration as his eyebrows knitted together, knowing that he had gone too far.

My hands travelled down towards his pants and I unbuckled his belt before pulling his trousers down. He kicked them to the ground and I began to kiss him again, his skin was hot against mine as his hands roamed across my body and I willingly let him. His arms lifted me up and wrapped around my waist tightly, every touch felt so right and set my body on fire, pushing everything to the limit.

My hands clasped themselves at the back of his neck, readjusting my position on him and tightening my legs around his waist before he unsteadily stumbled over to the bed and lay me down gently on it. Sweat built up on his skin as he lowered his head down to my ear and I felt his breath on my neck.

"Your smell..." he breathed in my scent as his head started to descend. I turned my body and scurried backwards until my bare back hit the cold headboard of the bed. He moved towards me and in some movements, my knees were resting on either side of his waist as I held my own weight up and buried my hands into his hair.