"Stop right there Sharon. What's happened is happened. All that matters is your present and future. You are now a part of your daughter's life and so is Chris in Chase's life. Think about that Cherish that." he said taking her hand into his and giving it a little squeeze.

Sharon took a deep breath "You are right. I've been thinking too much." She said standing up," I gotta run you coming?"

Joe gave her a smile and said "Right behind yeah"
.
.
.
Sharon found herself smiling at her handsome husband. Husband so new word. A slight chill ran over her body. They were married. They were officially husband and Wife. Sharon looked at the priest and the two witnesses sailing away.

Chris eloped her and brought her to a private island his friend owned. She got ready in the yacht while her groom waited for her on the beach. There was a small area decorated in calla lily, and hydrangea. She was a happy bride. Though they were the only two with no friends and family around she didn't mind because all that matters was having that one person and he was wearing this star stuck expression when he saw her in the wedding gown.

" You look beautiful," he said picking her up in his arms.

She blushed even though he kept repeating the same words.

"We are married" she said as if she couldn't believe.

"We are" he said kissing her.

They were staying in the mansion on the beach. It was pretty. It was all like a dream for her. Once they were inside, Chris poured them a glass of champagne. "Sharon, let me give us a toast" he said taking place behind the piano and started playing a song.

Oh I am your and you are mine.

This heart beats for you alone. This house cant hold, the love we own. Everytime you fall from grace to your knees I'll wait patiently, for you.

Ohhh I will, forever and always Put you before me, to the end of time. Until then, my last breathe rolls in Oh I am your and you are mine.

Ohhh Someday you'll see, What forever means.
My love.

Ohhh I will, forever and always Put you before me, to the end of time. Until then, my last breathe rolls in Oh I am your and you are mine. Oh I am your and you are mine.

"That is so beautiful" she said placing her hands around his shoulders.

"I love you" he said.

Tears were already rolling down her cheeks. "I love you too" she said before crashing her lips onto his.

.
.
.

Sharon was mentally preparing herself to stand by on what she decided. She want her kids...both of them. And She also want Chris.

Yes, she have been over thinking. Its time to take a deep breath and go get what she want. Yes, She is ready to put her heart at stake because she still loves him. They have been through so much and it was not easy for her to pretend like she doesn't care about him or she doesn't love him at all. And she will as ready to break through all the walls she built around her heart.

Yes.. this is what she wants.. she wants to rebuild their relationship from scrapes.

"Joe.. I've decided." She said "He is my always"

Joe looked confused for a second, "Are we talking about your Ex-husband?" he asked.

Sharon still looked in daze "I have to go Joe. I have to.." she was already running towards her house.