Just a normal day

It was another normal day for those in the circus, wake up eat breakfast with the whole family, then clean up then head to the the trailer, get ready for training.

For Richard this was a big day tonight was the night that he got to fly, for the first time Richard got to perform in front of a bigger crowd then just the circus crew. It was technically the biggest day of his life, he gets to do his first ever performance + he has a solo, which he has worked on for weeks + they have a special guest, the one that made this possible, the one and the only Bruce Wayne, yes the Bruce Wayne is coming to watch as last month he made a big donation to the circus to help keep the circus running, so this performance is for him. " Dick, Dick anyone in that brain of yours or have you become a zombie again? " said a sweet soft female voice. That was when Dick the young Raven haired, bright blue eyes looked up and snapped nstraight back to reality " Sorry mummy I was thinking about tonight. " Dick said softly looking down at his small feet. " Are you nervous my little Robin? " his mother Mary asked him. " I'm not feeling the Astor right now " he said still looking at his feet but shacking a bit, will his mother giggled a little, it always made her laugh when her little boy played around with the English language. They laughed and played around until later that day.

1 hour until the performance

The Flying Graysons where siting in there trailer eating dinner. " Mum I'm done! Can we go practice now? " asked Dick in a loud voice " so dose that mean you have eaten everything on your plate " his mother said softly. Dick looked at his and put the last 3 broccoli in his mouth and looked at his Dad. " let's go " his dad said will trying to hold back his giggle. Dick slid under the table spite the broccoli into the bin with a goal, then ran out the door onto the rail of their trailer did a double front landing on a rope in the air, then doing a double side spin of that on to the ground, then a triple back flip of a stack of wood, then running into the big top, while his parents stand on the deck of there trailer watching there little Robin. " I'm telling you Mary a leash is what we need for that boy. " John says to his wife as they began to walk to the big top. " I now dear, I now " Mary says will trying her best not to giggle at what her husband just said.

Inside the big top

When Mary and John hot inside, Dick was already at the top practicing with his older cousin Andy, will Andy mother and father were on the ground watching the 2 boys in amusement. Once everyone was there all 4 adults were on there way up to practice. Once they had finished practice they had 30 minutes until the show, all 6 of the Flying Graysons, where going to get changed when " Flay Grayson's may I please talk to you all " said the ring master. " Pop Haley! " the 2 boy call out. " Andy, Dick how was practice " ask Haley. " it was great " said Andy loudly " and Dick how is your solo " Haley said softly to the small boy. " I got it down flats but I am still very nervous " Dick said quietly. " don't worry everyone get scared on there first time performing. Oh and I would like you all to meet someone's " they all follow Haley to the entry. " Flying Grayson this is Bruce Wayne and his boys " said Haley. " hello The Flying Grayson as you now I am Bruce Wayne, and this are my adopted sons Jason Todd-Wayne he is 15, and Tim Drake-Wayne he is 12, it is a pleasure to meet you all " Bruce said to the The Flying Graysons. " why hello to you all I am John Grayson, this is my wife Mary Grayson, that's my younger brother Mike and his wife Lucy and that there son Andy, and the youngest is our son Richard, today's his first time ever performing so he is a little nervous right now. So are your boys staying for the show. " John said to the Wayne's. " Yes they are and they are both very excited well we better go inside and get a sit will you go and get ready to perform got 5 minutes to go.

1 minute tell show time

" let's go Grayson's were on in 1 minute " roared the voice of Andy's father he always made them laugh. " Mum I look silly in this " wined Dick. " Come on Dickie-bird you can't look that silly I have to wear the same as you cous " Andy explained to his cousin. Any was 2 years older then Dick. Once Dick stepped out from the curtain he was wearing a a red singlet top with dark blue tights  and a yellow circle on the left hand of his top with a red R meaning Robin, on his cousin had the same but instead of a R he had a F for Falcon. Both parents gave there kids nick names for when they perform and just for fun.

Show time

" Lady's and Gentlemen, Children of all Ages well come to Haley's International Traveling Circus, and a big well come to the one that has made tonight possible Bruce Wayne. Now let's get started first up we have our most daring act the one and the only The Flying Grayson's , here to there most Dari g act without o safety of a net, you will never see another traipse act like this one ever again. Please put your hands together for the flying Grayson's. But that's not all before they all start the youngest has a special act for Bruce Wayne and his family, now to let you all now that this is the first time that this young boy is performing in front of anyone so put our hands together for Richard Grayson's! " Haley yelled to the crowd, Dick waved his hand in the air got a quick hug from his mum then he jumped.

First chapter YEA!!! Hope you in joyed it and please comment and vote on the chapter. And I also need so ideas for the next chapter on what could happen. Thank you and good night to you all!