INTERVIEW

Key

Interviewer
Amelia
--------------------
Hi Amelia, it's so nice of you to take the time out of your busy day.

I wasn't that busy, I'm a very lazy person.*chuckles*I tend to do as less as possible

*chuckles*So let's get on with the interview, shall we?

We shall.*smiles*

How does it feel to be back on set with your cast mates?

It feels great, I was really hoping that I could be apart of Civil War.

How is it being the youngest on set?

I'm actually not the youngest anymore; Tom Holland is. But it still sucks. We both get picked on for being younger, but then we remind them that they're going to die soon and they shut up about it.

What can the audiences expect from Lola in this movie?

You guys learn a little bit more about Lola's background before she was abducted by Hydra. And she'll get a boyfriend.

Who will she be dating?

Peter Parker. It kind of weird because Lola is a little older then Peter. And Peter has never had a girlfriend so there will be lots of awkward moments between them.

What do you think about Tom Holland playing Peter Parker?

I think Tom is an excellent actor. He plays both Peter Parker and Spiderman well. I think it's because he naturally awkward.*chuckles*. And the fact that he has an actual crush on me. His character Peter has an crush on Emma. So his crush on me makes it seem realistic.

Has Tom ever asked you out?

Yes twice, them both being in the weridest places.

Where did he ask you out at?

In a group chat with multiple of are co-stars and in my instagram post.

What was your answer?

No both times.

Why?

To young for me and I'm saving myself for some people.

Who are these people?

Hayley Atwell, Emily Vancamp,Scarlett Johansson.

Why isn't Elizabeth Olsen on that list?

She's my set mommy.

I noticed that all of the people you are waiting for are female, do you swing that way?

No, but if any of them do then I do too.

Do they know that you have a crush on them?

I make sure of it every time I talk to them*smiles cheekily* You know I almost passed out when I meet Emily. I was just over filled with joy.

Would you go out with Tom if he was older than you?

Most definitely. I think he beautiful, sweet, and talented. And his accent does things to me. And so does his abs.

You've seen is abs? How?

Yep and soon you will be blessed too. We were doing a scene where he has to take off his shirt and the first time he took his shirt off I couldn't get my lines to come out of my mouth because his abs were so distracting and I just started.

The way you talk about him makes it seems like you like him. Do you like Tom Holland?

*look down at her hands* maybe I do