American Pie (Harry Styles)

Birdie's POV

Hi, my names Birdie, Birdie Dariela Jane. I know strang name but who cares. Your all probably wondering 'Why the hell is my story called American Pie?' Well you see I didn't name it off the move, I named it after the airplane and and the song by Don McLean. For those who haven't heard the song the chorus goes.

'So bye-bye, Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry

And them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye

Singin' "This'll be the day that I die

This'll be the day that I die" '

The main line in the song that comes up at the end of each verse is 'The Day the Music Died' which brings back the airplane American Pie to the story. 3 music legends died when that airplane crashed which led to the day music died. Those 3 legends were Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J. P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson.

Everyone reading this are probably even more confused, thinking 'What the hell does this have to do with anything?' Or 'who the hell are they?'

To answer the first question it will all be clear to you soon what this has to do with anything and to answer the second question, they are music legends and it's sad you don't know who they are, music can't be your passion until you know the American Pie story. It was tragic.

I wasnt alive when all this happened but music is my passion, all music.

_____________________________________

Hey guys this is my 4th FanFiction but my other 3 are not so good.

This chapter I know is very short but I just want to introduce the story a bit more then I have in other of my books. I also want to bring in some history at the same time so your enjoying the book and learning at the same time.

The Day the Music Died was a tragic story and if your dont know it I recommend you listen to American Pie by Dan McLean or read about it.

If you want to talk to me or anything my twitter is:

@NswAu

And yes guys I am Australian :)

Btw my name is Phoebe and I love you alot if your reading this right now.

Also at the end of each chapter after this one there probably won't be an more A/Ns just little funnies, some dirty... Just saying ;).

"Did you know a horse is just a female unicorn?"