The Next Day

L'S POV

I woke up, looking confused at Light who was asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist, his legs tangled in mine and a bit of drool in the corner of his mouth and on his pillow.
I smiled softly and watched him sleep for a few minutes before I heard someone running down the hall. I shut my eyes just in time so Matsuda wouldn't see me watching Light sleep.
"Oh uh nevermind then." He said as he eyed me and Light cuddling in our sleep. He quickly left, shutting the door behind him, Light waking up after Matsuda closed the door.
I felt his eyes on me as he tried to remember why we were in the same bed.
"Ew." He said as he moved his arm off me. I opened my eyes to see Light wiping away the drool with disgust then wrapping his arm back around me. We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds before Light realized he had wrapped his arm back around me while I was awake.
"Sorry." He blushed and mumbled as he took his arm off me and unangled our legs.
"It's okay Light-kun." I said, dissapointed he moved away.
He nodded, and glanced at me before getting up. "Um, I have to go to the bathroom." He said shyly.
I sighed and stood up, walking with him to the bathroom.
We walked there and back in silence.
"Time to get dressed." Light mumbled and yawned as he got back in our room. I uncuffed us and let Light have his privacy. Well, we both knew there was no privacy, especially since there was cameras everywhere, so even if it wasn't me watching him change, Watari would be to make sure he isn't Kira.
We finished getting changed and I cuffed us again, the two of us leaving to see what it was that Matsuda wanted.