youth, #2.

coups hyung:
jihoon.
jihoon.
delivered and seen.

lee jihoon:
yes?
delivered and seen.

coups hyung:
glad you're finally awake, lecture's starting in ten and if you don't hurry.
professor yoon will definitely hunt you down with his assistant, hong jisoo.
delivered and seen.

lee jihoon:
okay, i'll be right there.
save me a seat, thanks hyung.
delivered.

jihoon grabbed his laptop swiftly off from the bed, the covers of the bed dropping after. he heaved a deep exasperated sigh before putting on his glasses and slotting his phone into his pocket and leaving the room.

--

lessons hadn't been that interesting. professor yoon and his assistant were too occupied in each other's kisses to teach the students anything so jihoon had spent that time searching the internet about neurosurgery.

"you're planning to be a surgeon?" seungcheol laid down comfortably on his desk, eyes gazing over the terms that jihoon was busy scribbling down.

jihoon silently nodded in reply as he felt his phone buzz on the desk.

one new notification from b...
unlock to read message.

boo junior:
hyung, r u free to record with me tday?
im pretty bored and im done listening
to the preview of the song. this song
needs boo vocals.
delivered and read.

lee jihoon:
want to eat lunch together?
i'll be recording with chan too so three of us can record together.
delivered.

jihoon went back to focusing on the definition of anastomosis, which he did not quite understand until someone tapped his back and whispered obnoxiously, "that means a communication, direct or indirect: a joining together, which in the nervous system is a jointing of nerves or blood vessels. something like that."

jihoon turned around to thank the guy who had helped him but came face to face to kwon soonyoung grinning at him.

"it's a simple term for a neurosurgeon, if you don't understand it now, how can you operate on someone in the future?" soonyoung let out a notorious laugh, before flashing jihoon a toothy smile.

jihoon turned around to face the lecture hall's screen again, biting his lips hard to prevent a string of curses from streaming out of his mouth and earning him a week-long janitor duty.

his phone buzzed again, notifying him that seungkwan has agreed to meet up at the cafeteria. just then, the bell rang and jihoon switched off his laptop and left the hall with seungcheol.

-