Chapter 1 - The Prophet

A/N: Hi guys! This is my first x Reader I am writing. I don't recall where this idea of a story came to me, maybe a dream? I don't know, but it did. Just a note, I am twisting the reality of Supernatural just a smidge. In this version of their world, demons and angels do indeed sleep. You will see the reason why a little later in the story. Like I said, just a minor twist.

Also, this is taking place in mid-Season 11. If you have yet to see Season 11, you don't have to read this. If you don't care, then you can read it too. I'm not really giving much away in terms of what happens in Season 11 because this is a fan-fiction. So, hope you guys enjoy this first chapter!

(F/N) = First name

(L/N) = Last name

(E/C) = Eye color

(H/L) = Hair length

(H/C) = Hair color

--

Lucifer embodied in Castiel's vessel sat upon his chair reading contracts on a clipboard in the throne room of Hell. His reading was interrupted as a few of his demon minions walked in with a prisoner who was mumbling incoherent words under her breath.

"And you've interrupted my work, why?" He asked, looking up from his clipboard, irritation laced in his words.

"Sorry, sir. We wouldn't have interrupted you if this weren't of importance."

"... Well? What is it?" He eyed the woman with wild hair and thrift shop clothing mumbling her words.

"We heard news of a woman speaking some uh, interesting news about you in the streets of Seattle. A lot of people were gathering around just to listen to her crazy talk..."

"And?" Lucifer didn't see how any of this was of importance; yet.

"She believes you have a 'soulmate'. She has multiple drawings of this girl and keeps muttering her name."

Lucifer sat up in his seat, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. Now things were getting interesting.

"And you believe her? She's probably just trying to get attention. Honestly, guys." Lucifer rolled his eyes, prompting them to continue.

The demons looked at each other anxiously.

"Sir, she's a prophet. She keeps talking in Enochian as well."

The demons watched as Lucifer's face changed from amused to serious. He got up and approached the woman. He tilted her chin up to have her eyes meet his through that crazy hair of hers.

A big sphinxlike grin immediately appeared on her face.

"Ah, thank goodness they've taken me to you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Lucifer." She curtsied.

He raised a brow at her. The demons looked at each other in confusion as Lucifer asked her something in that ancient language of his they didn't know a word of.

She answered in that same language and this seemed to stun Lucifer. His face formed a look of shock and curiosity all in one.

"What is it sir?" One of the demons asked.

"What was the girl's name?" He asked, still looking at the woman in awe.

"(F/N) (L/N)."

"Find her immediately and put her in the prison cell. I must attend to certain business matters first, then I will speak to her." Lucifer sat back in his throne-like chair and looked back to the clipboard like nothing ever happened.