Cure

I soon figured out a cure.It was holly water.This is were I am now.So I'll continue the dairy tommorow.Bye dairy.(by the way this isn't real life)

I go to my magics class.Then I go to my Art class.DJ is there.

Me-hey DJ
Dj-hi
Me-what are you drawing?
Dj-since the theme today is feeling I drew flowers and bunnies!
Me-cool!
Dj-what about you?
Me-um will its red with a um..black and a shadow ghost with um a mix of.....red and black background ...
Dj-wow,what's going on..?
Me-umm wel- ah.
My hand starts burning and makes me drop the brush.I grab my other hand and hold the other one and start squeezing it.
Dj-you ok?
Me-..........yea.
The bell rings.DJ is following me and I quickly go to my locker and grab my demon book.That's the next class.I try blocking the title of my book.Tiny tears start coming out.I wipe them quickly. I'm still walking quickly and DJ Still is following me.I stop a hallway before my class.
Me-umm.*sniffs*you should get to class now
Dj-but wh-
Me-JUST,...get to your class
Dj-umm hmm ok.
DJ leaves.I see her walking.While I'm thinking .she's in dangered.Right after demon class,I go to the library and look for a book called "how you know your turning into a demon".Then I see DJ hearing music while finishing homework and hide behind the bookshelf. Then I find the book.