Part 1

*HAYLEE POV*
Today we're moving into our new house! Hunter and Blake got in a fight the other day and ugh. I'm not sure if they're okay... They said they were and god I hope they are. I have to find out. *calls Blake and hunter to come upstairs* "what's wrong?" Blake asks. "Are you okay?" Hunter asks. "Yeah but we need to talk." I say concerned. "Talk about what?!" Blake and hunter both say confused. "You guys." I say looking down at the ground. "We're fine we already told you that were just not AS close anymore..." Blake says and hunter agrees and nods his head. "You both look upset. Please just promise you guys are actually okay and that you'll be as close soon because I miss how we all used to be. Please I love you both I can't lose either of you." I say with my eyes tearing up. *blake and hunter both start tearing up* *they look at each other, look at me and then look back at each other* "I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have said those things we've been through a lot together and I understand I'm really sorry I said those things. I love ya bro" Blake says out of no where holding back tears as one finds its way down his face. "It's okay. Love ya too, Always." Hunter says tears escaping his eyes but smiling. *we all hug*