Chapter 14 - Madalyn & Emanuel & Selina vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

Selina: It can't be! Bumblebee, is it really you?...... Your alive! I--I--it's so good to see you.

Optimus: He's come back from the Cybertronian Underworld!

Predaking: But he's, different.

Right at that moment, Bumblebee stuck out his tongue and danced around all crazy. Selina backed away in fear of her old partner.

Selina: What the? Bumblebee what's wrong with you?!

Ben: Heh, heh, heh, sorry to let you down but this won't be much of a reunion for you too. You see things have changed. Bumblebee is no longer with the Transformers Titans, he belongs to me.

Bumblebee and Chopshop charged at Razorclaw and both punched the Predacon hard in the face. Razorclaw was sent flying through the doom portal never to be seen again.

Emanuel: Oh no!

Selina: Razorclaw!

Chopshop and Bumblebee laughed menacingly at the site as they glowed into their card forms and returned to Ben in victory. An evil smirk formed on his face as the game card flashed and vanished from the battlefield.

Madalyn: Hey you! What did you do to Bumblebee?!

Ben: Heh, heh, heh, I simply gave him an upgrade. One to my liking of course.

I wasn't liking this situation one bit.

Optimus: Bumblebee has been exposed to a massive amount of minus power, dark energon, and Ben has molded and changed him into a mindless Insecticon. That is what's making Bumblebee acted so savagedly.

(FLASHBACK)

Optimus: You can't win Starscream! Snap out of it!

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Optimus: He's acting just like Starscream!

Robert: It's my turn now. Predacons! Terrorize!

Robert launched in his first Predacon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a green, silver, and brown lion with a golden mane.

Robert: Leobreaker! Transform!

The card glowed and the lion leapt out of the card, It hissed at us as he transformed into his robot mode. His bloody red optics flashed in our direction letting out a growl.

Tablet: Predacon Leobreaker reconized. Attack level 4000.

Selina: I'm in! Autobots! Roll out!

Selina launched in her first Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a light blue BMW.

Selina: Blurr! Transform!

The card glowed and the car zoomed out of the card at lighning speeds as Blurr transformed into his robot mode, carrying a sniper rifle in his hand.

Tablet: Autobot Blurr attack level 4356.

Robert: Game card open! Double Battle!

The game card was activated and it transformed the colour dimension into a metal wrestling arena. As well Selina and Robert's T-Launchers started glowing.

Robert: My double battle game card forces the two players to send in another Transformer to join the battle. Gnaw! Transform!

Selia: Gears! Transform!

The two new Transformers appeared on the battlefield, quickly joining their partners into the battle.

Tablet: Predacons combined attack level to 7000. Autobots combined attack level to 6900.