Love? No, I'm Fine Today.

"Class, I need to introduce our newest student." The teacher ushers you into the room. "Hello, I'm (y/n)," you say, not bothering to project your voice any. You walk to the nearest empty seat and stay there, surveying the room calmly. You throw one leg over the other, and look straight ahead, only hesitating a moment at a flash of light pink hair. After class, you take an opportunity to find the girl you saw before, so you wouldn't seem lonely. As you're about to give up, you hear a voice from behind. "Hey, (y/n), right? You turn to see a smiling girl with hair the color of sakura. She blinks, and her amber eyes gleam happily. "Yeah," you reply, looking away. "That's me, who are you?" You make eye contact and don't release it until she answers. "I'm Yuno Gasai," she says with a bright smile and holds out her right hand in greeting. You don't take it, but nod, and tell her you have to go, but not before she gives you her phone number. Walking away quickly, you try to restrain from blushing, so you walk to the back wall of the school. "Dammit!" You yell, hitting the wall with the sides of your fists and drawing blood. Breaking at that point, you slide down the wall crying and pull up the hood of your jacket quietly mumbling "I can't fall in love, it's bad for my reputation."