Jealous

Bai Luo Yin's stretched out his arms, searching for that familiar body with his finger tips. His eyes were still closed, but his mind was subconsciously awake and heard all the movements within the room, causing him to finally open his eyes. His finger tips failing to feel his skin, and the movements in the room told Bai Luo Yin that Gu Hai was awake.

"You're awake?" Bai Luo Yin said and stretched out his limbs. His mouth opened slightly and he yawned quietly, but loud enough for Gu Hai to hear.

"Yes. Go back to sleep." Gu Hai said before leaning over the bed, and rubbing his pointer finger against Bai Luo Yin's cheek bones," I have things to take care of today."

Bai Luo Yin repositioned his entire body so that he was facing Gu Hai directly.  Gu Hai hurried around the room, stopping every few seconds to look at Bai Luo Yin. Bai Luo Yin fell onto his back and spread out his arms, the warmth in the room was enough for Bai Luo Yin to no longer need the covers so he threw it aside.

Gu Hai seductively looked at Bai Luo Yin's body," When I come back, hubby is going to fuck his wifey all night."

"Where are you going, Gu Hai?"

Gu Hai looked away regretfully, and said," Jin Lulu and I have business to attend to." The awkwardness in his voice made it obvious that Gu Hai was well aware the issues Bai Luo Yin would have with that.

"Jin Lulu? What business?" Bai Luo Yin immediately sat up in the bed. Jin Lulu is Gu Hai's ex girl friend- the girl who cheated on him. What business would Gu Hai have with her? " Gu Hai?"

"A birthday party for Zhou Shihu,  we're planning it together." Bai Luo Yin stood up from the bed, and grabbed both of Gu Hai's arms. Gu Hai looked deep into his eyes, finding the annoyance in plain sight.

"Then I'll go," Bai Luo Yin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gu Hai!" Jin Lulu said and pulled Gu Hai into a forceful hug.  Bai Luo Yin carefully watched as Gu Hai's arm wrapped around her waist tightly, and held her. Jin Lulu was like that.

Gu Hai pulled away from the hug,  allowing Jin Lulu to see that Bai Luo Yin had came as well. Her face lit up when she saw him. Last time she saw him, he said every word Jin Lulu could ever want to hear.

"Bai Luo Yin, you came too?" She excitedly said. Bai Luo Yin nodded, and strolled to the table that was covered in small cards and ribbons. Bai Luo Yin picked a card up and read the three words on the front.

"You are invited"

"Gu Hai, shouldn't we give Bai Luo Yin an invitation?" Jin Lulu suggested.

Gu Hai nodded and approached  the table. The invitations were just Jin Lulu's style- more than it was Zhou Shihu's.  Gu Hai chuckled and picked up the invitation, showing it to Jin Lulu.

"Jin Lulu, you think Zhou Shihu will like this? When has Zhou Shihu liked this type of thing?"

Jin Lulu took the invitation out of Gu Hai's hand and opened it up.  On the inside, there were images of sports car. That was not arguably Zhou Shihu's style.

"I told you, I know what Zhou Shihu will like. Bai Luo Yin, don't you think the invitations are well done?" Bai Luo Yin shrugged his shoulders and placed the invitation down. If he did, or if he didn't... What man would care?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of planning, finally a caterer arrived with bags full of food.  Even when the bags were closed, Bai Luo Yin could smell the food, and he was starving.

"These are the foods that I selected from the menu. Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin, tell me if it's tasty." Jin Lulu said as the caterer began to set up the table with a variety of different food. Some Chinese cuisine, some French cuisine and even some American cuisine. Gu Hai knew that Bai Luo Yin is a typical person and likes Chinese cuisine, so he picked up a dish and filled it with the Chinese food.

Jin Lulu's eyes were low as she watched Gu Hai attentively cater to Bai Luo Yin. Truthfully she wanted him to participate in planning this party just because she wanted to spend time with Gu Hai. She didn't mind that Bai Luo Yin was there, but she did mind that Gu Hai still didn't treat her like that.

"Gu Hai, taste this," Jin Lulu said and fed Gu Hai mini hamburgers. Her hand willingly caught all the pieces of food that fell from the sandwich, "Is it good?" Gu Hai nodded.

"Bai Luo Yin, taste the hamburger, you may be surprised by the taste," Gu Hai said and fed Bai Luo Yin in the same way Jin Lulu fed him. Jin Lulu watched with anger. Was Gu Hai blind or just stupid?

"Gu Hai, taste this. It's called Flan." Jin Lulu fed Gu Hai various food for half an hour, receiving little to no attention from it. Gu Hai only paid attention to Bai Luo Yin who towards the end of the day grew more and more quiet. Jin Lulu's hope was abandoned when the two left without warning, leaving her to clean the mess on her own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived home, Bai Luo Yin quietly entered their bedroom, locking the door behind him. He didn't speak a word during the ride home , and now he was giving Gu Hai the cold shoulder.

Gu Hai knocked on the bedroom door, putting his ear close to it. He listened for every move that Bai Luo Yin made, but he was being unusually still. Gu Hai continued to knock on the door, growing restless and confused. He couldn't recall saying anything or behaving in a way that would make Bai Luo Yin upset, so why was he locking him out?

"Bai Luo Yin, why won't you open the door?" He asked. He could hear Bai Luo Yin adjust himself on the bed, yet there was not a voice that followed.

"Bai Luo Yin, don't be a brat, open the door!" He said and fought with the door knob. Bai Luo Yin was being usually stubborn," What did I do?"

Suddenly, he heard a response," If you want to be with Jin Lulu, then be with her." Gu Hai laughed. Bai Luo Yin was being..jealous? This was a sight he never saw before.

"Jin Lulu? She isn't my wifey, you are."

Bai Luo Yin aggressively opened the door, and Gu Hai immediately entered the bedroom. Bai Luo Yin looked quite cute when he was angry.

Gu Hai grabbed Bai Luo Yin's hip. His hand fits perfectly around the curve of his body.

"I don't want to hear your lies. If you didn't think of her in that way, you would not have let her feed you." Bai Luo Yin was right, he did have every right to be angry towards that behavior. But Gu Hai never knew that Bai Luo Yin would get angry over it.

"Bai Luo Yin,  you are seriously angry?" Gu Hai looked away from Bai Luo Yin for a second before he pushed him down onto the bed. With his two fingers,  Gu Hai moved Bai Luo Yin's face so that he could only see Gu Hai ," Jin Lulu fed me, but I fed you. Jin Lulu looked at me, but I looked at you. Jin Lulu wanted me, but I wanted you. Even when Jin Lulu loves me, I love you," Gu Hai tenderly  kissed Bai Luo Yin. The anger in Bai Luo Yin's lips made the kiss that much more tender," You're the one... The only one. The only one for me is my Yin Zi. The only one."