Good knews

When I woke up I got ready to go to to the company. I dragged myself to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Tamed my hair and picked out an outfit. As I tried picking out an outfit my phone rang. I rolled over my bed and grabbed my phone. It was Sanha.

Sanha: Can you grab some chicken for me and my hyungs?
Me: Not even a good morning huh? Then no.

I threw my phone on my bed, smirking to myself. When I finally picked out an outfit my phone rang again. I huffed crawling back onto my bed , picking up my phone.

"Yoon Sanha why facetime?" I gritted my teeth when it connected.

He smiled at me,"Good morning my short best friend!"

"Yah don't do that to me. Where is Eunwoo oppa? I'd rather talk to him," I pouted.

"Eunwoo hyung Jinhyun wants to talk to you!"

"Eunwoo oppa. Do you want me to buy chicken? Sanha can't ask nicely," I stuck out my tongue.

"Good morning Jihyun. Yeah can you buy some chicken and we'll all eat together," he smiled.

I had a little crush on Eunwoo when I met him so I talked to him more. Then I realized I actually liked Sanha when he began to hang out with some girls at school. It was a very difficult situation but thankfully I got over it.

Once I finished getting ready I headed out to get some chicken for them. It took two buses but it was kind of worth it. When I got on the bus that was heading towards the company there were some girls from school on. One of them were Linae. I bit my lip trying to make sure they didn't recognize me. So once we arrived at the company I dashed out of the bus. I threw open the door of the company bowing to everyone I saw.

"Ah Jihyun-ssi! The CEO was just talking about you. Why don't you go see him."

The man pushed me to the elevator, not letting me speak one word. When I tried opening my mouth the elevator doors already shut. I huffed looking at the buttons. Astro was on the fourth floor, I was going to the sixth. When the doors opened I walked down the hall and turned to the second door to the right. I took a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in."

"Annyeonghasaeyo," I bowed.

"Oh Jihyun! You're here, that's great!" The CEO cheered," Alright I wanted to know if you wanted to join the company? We wanted a girl group since Astro was so successful! Would you like to take the offer?"

I was shocked,"Of course! This is one of the best offers! Khanshamnida!"

He smiled,"Okay Jihyun. We'll talk more later. Thank you for coming."

I bowed to him once more before leaving the room. This was the best thing that could ever happen to me. When I finished celebrating by myself I ran to the elevator. I had to tell Sanha and my oppas. The elevator went down two floors, once they doors opened I ran to their practice room.

I bursted through the door, they all looked at me. When they realized it was me they all ran. Their manager saw me and then left the room.

"I brought chicken!" I screamed.

They all cheered waiting for me to bring it out. I took off my backpack and pulled out the chicken. All of them waited for me to set it down before sitting in a circle. When I set them down I got back up to put my bag some where by the well that's when Sanha tackled me. I was shocked by his actions.

"My little short best friend!" He screamed.

I laughed," I'm 5'5 I'm not that short!"

"Yah stop flirting and come eat!" Rocky threw hit hoodie at Sanha.

My ears turned red, thankfully I had my hair down. When I looked at Sanha he was blushing. We walked to sit with them and began to eat. Everyone started to laugh at Sanha's pink cheeks, teasing him afterwards.

As we ate chicken together I remembered the news. I slammed down the chicken bone, making everyone look. They stared at me surprised.

"I have good... No good knews! The CEO talked to me before I came to see you guys. He asked if I would like to join the company!" I cheered.

"Jinja!" They all yelled.

I shook my head vigorously. They all stood up and cheered with me. Sanha hugged me making my face turn red, then they all hugged me. I was relieved they wouldn't see my face. After the group hug we all started to eat again. Sanha sat next to me playing around with the chicken.

"Sanha don't do that. Just eat," I shoved a chicken into his mouth.

They all laughed. Sanha took a bite out of the chicken before shoving one into my mouth. My eyes widened. I tackled him onto the floor and then he started to tickle me. Everyone started to laugh at us. Eunwoo oppa had to make us stop by pulling us apart. We were laughing afterwards.

The rest of the time I watched them practice. Sometimes they would make me learn a move from Hide and seek with them. It was fun hanging out with them.

At the end of the day I was laying on the floor with Sanha. We were exhausted from today. The other members went to grab food so we stayed behind to clean up.

"Sanha? Have you packed for the trip?" I rolled over to look at him.

"No... I don't know what to pack? Will you help me?" He rolled over to.

"Yeah I guess. I'll ask your manager if I could go over to your dorm. I'll be right back."

I tapped his head. When I walked out of the practice room I bumped into his manager. He was surprised. As we began to talk the members came back with food. I totally forgot that they didn't tell the manager. They all stopped backing up. Their manager trued looking but I stopped him.

"So about going over can I? Sanha really needs help with homework," I blabbered.

"Yeah of course I just need to go see the others in the practice room-."

"Actually they said they were fine let's go get them water though."

I signaled for them to walk into the practice room. They all rushed in. I sighed, closing my eyes.

"I forgot I grabbed them water a little bit ago. So we're all good with water. Bye manager oppa," I turned around and rushed into the practice room.

Once I got into the practice room I slid down the door. They all looked at me eating some ramen and bulgogi. I gritted my teeth, walking over to them.

When they finished eating I started to get ready to leave. Sanha followed me over to my bag. He helped me with my stuff. I walked over to everyone giving them a hug before walking to the door. When I grabbed the door knob Sanha ran next to me. I looked up at him, he smiled at me.

"I'll walk you to the front."

As we walked out to the elevator, my heart started to pound in my chest. He made my head spin. As we waited in the elevator we didn't say a word to each other. It was just complete silence. My ears and cheeks started to burn. When we got down to the lobby Sanha walked with me to the front.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight Sanha," I hugged Sanha then ran to the bus stop.

"Goodnight Jihyun," he waved to me.