Chapter 2~

Jc's pov~

As I looked around I saw that everyone was spread out. So I did the only thing that I could do to get everyone's attention... " SLENDER I TOOK ALL 8 OF YOUR PAGES, JANE IS A BITCH, JEFF SUCKS, WAFFLES, CHEESECAKE, NO VIDEOGAMES, CHILDREN ARE BEING ABUSED, THERES A SEXY LADY HERE, PAINTING SUCKS, PUPPETS SUCKS, NO MORE KILLING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!" That for surely got everyone's else's attention so I got an angry slender, Jeff, Jane, splendor, BEN, bloody painter, and puppeteer. " Now that everyone is here we have to find a place to take refugee. NOW!!!" Slenderp said. So we paired in groups of 3 Slender, Splendor, And Offender. Masky, Hoodie, Jeff. Jane, Clockwork, Sally. Toby, Me, BEN. Puppeteer, Bloody painter, BRVR. Ej, LJ, Lui. Smiles dog, Dr, Smiley, Trender. After that we added off in different directions. We went North. We were walking for a bit until I started singing and the entire mansion knew this song.

( Italics~ Me, Bold~ Toby, Underline~ BEN, Bold Italics~ everyone )

You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in color,
And do the things I want.

Think you got the best of me,
Think you had the last laugh,
Bet you think that everything that's good is gone.

Think you left me broken down,
Think that I'd be running back,
Baby you don't know me cause your dead wrong.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,
Stand a little taller,
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.

What doesn't kill you makes a fire,
Put that thing on lighter,
Doesn't mean I'm over cause your gone.