Part 3 ;D xx

Thanks for all the comments!!

______________________

You smirk as 'Good Girl Gone Bad' comes on, how ironic. Who said they were the only ones who could tease?

'We stay movin around solo, ask us where you went, we don't know. And don't care, cuz you left us there'

You alternated in between staring into each boys eyes as you swayed your hips and ran your hands down your body, tugging up your already short dress to reveal more of your skin.

'You got your boys and got gone, and left us all alone. Now she, in the club with a freaky dress on, cats don't want her to keep that dress on. Trying to get enough drinks in her system, take her to the tele and make her a victim..'

You moan as you feel two sets of hands running over your body. "Such a naughty, naughty girl. Dancing like a little slut for anyone and everyone to see." A voice heatedly growled in your ear.

"But you see, your not their slut. Your OUR slut. And that makes us very displeased at you baby girl." Another voice, deeper, adds into the opposite ear, but you could feel his body pressing into your front. You opened your eyes to be met by dark emerald ones. "Names?" You choke out, as curly slides his large hand under your dress and up your thigh, towards your soaking core. "I'm Harry" he says, right as he plunges his finger inside of you, making you gasp and jerk hour hips forward. Harry sets a fast pace, quickly moving you towards completion. "And I'm Louis" a nip to your ear is given to remind you of his presence. Louis hands come up around your waist, joining Harry's hand, rubbing your clit. You choke out a groan as you release on their fingers. Your eyes are closed and your panting. "That's just beginning baby," Harry states, "your OURS now." Suddenly, the warmth is gone.

When you open your eyes, your standing alone in a sea of people.

______________________

Hey! Vote & comment! And go check out my new one-shot book! It's called 'A better fuck'!

Thanks babes

Luv you!