your first threesome with him~

Luke:
I was really surprised when luke suggested a threesome with Ashton.i agree even doe i was scared nervous when the next day Ashton came smirking.he started kissing me licking his way down to my neck.luke came from behind getting me undressed.i let out moan after moan as they teased me,Ashton sucking on my neck,stomach and thighs.while luke pinched and pulled at my nipples licking behind my ear nibbling on it.i was about to die from the pleasure."p-please..."i let out a whimpered panting heavily"what do you want baby"luke whispered huskily in my ear"y-you...b-both of you please!"they smirked looking at each other and started undressing luke pulling me to our room Ashton following closely behind. Once we made it there luke started fingering Me ashtong licked and playing with my cock.i was about to go crazy.finally luke made his way inside me while Ashton pushed my head near his cock shoving hinslef inside my mouth.luke thrusted slow and deep ashtong pushing and pulling my head i gagged on him as luke started to go harder and faster.we both soon came moaning loudly i panted heavily cuddling into likes chest as Ashton cuddling my back smiling we both panting heavily"so what did you think babe?"luke smiled at me as he calmed his breath"amazing..."i giggled softly and they both smirked and we had a long pleasurable night ahead of us.

Calum:

Me,calum,ash,luke and Mikey were at a party.we all are best friends.we were quite drunk right now.even doe i was drunk,it took me by surprise as calum started kissing me while luke sucked on my neck.it soon turned more wild and we begun to just get naked as we made our way to a random room.i was nervous to say the least i loved them both much more then best friends but i was quite nervous.we where all naked now as calum pushed me down starting to lick my dick as luke sucked on my nipples.they didn't even prepare me as calum slammed inside my hole and started thrusting fast and hard i let out painful screams but hey soon turned into pleasurable ones luke sucked on my as i sucked on his cock also.i started to feel my release coming we all came at the same time moaning each other names.it didn't stop at that they both took turns fucking me and sucking me it was amazing.

Ashton:

It was just a normal night me and ashton cuddling while watching a movie.until Michael stormed in and picked me up bridal style going to our bedroom and plopped me down ashton came up."mike what are you doing?"ashton asked confused and angry as his best mate undressed me.i was still confused standing there naked only in my boxers as i stared at them as they stared at me lustfully both having small problems in there pants and by small i mean large...yup.i sighed softly blushing"just get it over with..."they both smirked and jumped me instantly starting to undress themselves as they teased me until they gave up teasing and pulled my boxers down ashton entering with Michael following behind him."d-dont move..."i groaned as both there cocks were in me it felt good but so painful.they soon started to thrust as i gave them a nod i let out screams as they slammed in me thrusting wildly the both soon came in me as i shot my loud on Ashton's chest.

Michael:

I sighed as Mikey didn't pay attention to me and continued to play his game.calum smirked at me slightly"horny?"he asked i nodded blushing slightly he kissed me his hand squeezing my ass Michael looked at us biting his lip.i smirked and let out soft moans he growled getting up pulling my head back by my hair as he licked and sucked my neck.we soon all got naked both of them thrusting in me at incredible speed.i let out scream after scream as the pleasure seemed endless.we came a few times before stopping while i cuddled to Michaels chest with calum asleep beside us.we soon both went to sleep cuddling eachtoher

~~~~~
This was suggested by MCMXCV-BBC :)