I decided I wanted to ask her out kacey today. She keeps her books in her locker, so I knew this would be a perfect time to ask her out. Walked over to her locker.

"Hey".

She turned around and looked at me.

"Hey David".

"Hey, beautiful you look nice today".

She blushed a little and it was kind of cute.

"Well, thank you".

I was getting ready to ask her out. I was kind of nervous. But we liked each other for a while now.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?".

"Sure if you can make it quick, we have to get to class".

"I was wondering if you will like to go out with me"

There was an awkward slilence. I was sure she was going to say no.

"On my gosh, yes, yes, yes".

She sound excited.

"Lets get to class".

"Ok". She said.

She closed her locker, and I put my arms around her shoulder and we both walked to class.

We sat down in our seats. This time me and kacey did not sit next to each other. So I couldn't get to speak to her.

Kacey and taniyah were whispering back and forth. Girls.. I said to myself as I rolled my eyes.

The Class period went on for 40 minutes Then the bell rang. Everybody got their stuff together and headed to their lockers to out away their stuff lunch.

When I went downstairs, my homies and I decided to go chill outside. We sat in front the school. Football practice was cancelled for today so we decided to relax.

Suddenly, I saw a hand waving at me. It was kacey. My friends saw her too.

"Yo bro, your new girlfriend kacey is hella hot".

That was my friend Jason. He didn't really know kacey before we started going out.

I said bye to all of them and went running to her. When I got there she was smoking.

"Hey babe".

There was and awkawrd slience for about a minute.

"Heyyy??".

"What you doing".

"Smoking obviously"

I looked at her and smiled. Her lips see looking so juicy. I calmly leaned it and kissed her. Then I started to lick all over her neck.

She moaned a little which was kind of sexy. She kept on moaning over and over again.

"Mhmmm.. David".

Just beacsuse of that I kept going.

Then she stopped me.

"We have to go back upstairs now" She said.

"Alright".

I kissed her again.

Hand in hand we both walked inside and went back upstairs.

When we got to class and everybody was already in class.

We had the last two periods of the day and the school bell rang and Everybody got their stuff together to leave to go home.

I meet up with my homies at the parking lot. All of the them own cars and we were all on the Football team.

"I going to link up with y'all later, I want to drop kacey home".

"Alright, bye" they all said to me.

I saw kacey and taniyah walking to taniyah's car.

"Hey, wait up".

They turned around and saw me running towards them.

"Hey taniyah".

"Hi David" She said while rolling her eyes.

I turned to look at kacey.

"I was wondering if I could drop you home today".

"Ummm".

She sounded unsure.

She turned to look at taniyah, I guess for permission.

"It's fine, go spend some time with your boyfriend".

"Come one" I said to her while smiling.

We both walked to my car and we both got inside. I started the car and drove off. She looked at me and smiled. I took her hand and smiled back.

I finally reached to her house.

"Where here" she said.

"Goodnight beautiful".

Suddenly, her phone vibrated.

"Who is that".

"Oh no one is just of my close friends josh".

"Oh".

It was awakward in that moment. I saw her reading and smiled at the text messages. I was getting angry inside. Who wants to be dating a hoe. Not me!!!!.

I was so angry, just when she was about to get out of the car I grabbed her arms in anger and sqeezed it hard enough so she can understand.

"I don't want you talking to any other fucking boys except for me".

We looked at each other for a while.

"Ok, I wont".

"Just let go of my arm, your hurting me".

I let go of her arm and she got out of the car. What a hoe she was being. She better learn how to be respectful.
___

Hope you liked it. Please vote for my book.