Chapter 11: Old Friends

(Your POV)
After the switch-a-roo, we all decided that....We should do nothing much. Except laying on the bed. While I was walking to the house, I saw a moving truck...Not one.... Three.

Who maybe will move now? Maybe I need to greet them.... I went up to the truck to see my old friends....

Ashton (ashton738 ), Jana (soriano61 ), Cotchise (CotchiseEnoc ) and last Hannah (I wont tag her cause she said so...). Plus Julienne the Cat Queen is there(cupcake-juljul ). I went up to them and just greeted them like a normal person.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them with a wave. They turned around and give me a huge hug. "Not a hugger.....Not a hugger." I managed to say.

They all let go of me. "Wow! I never knew you be here Y/N!" Jana exclaimed. "Yeah...Us too" Ashton said

"When did you guys came here?" I asked tilting slightly my head. "About a hour ago..." Julienne said while petting her orange cat named Mr. Orange (Just like the cat in my school). "Plus! Carleen is here too! " Hannah said

Carleen came out of the truck holding a box that says 'Carleen's Property No Touchies'. "Oh! Hey N/N!" Carleen said (If I would nickname You...It would be KFC...Lol)

"Hey N/N!" I said. She deopped the box and we made our secret handshake. Clap ,Clap ,Fistpump and Brofist.

"Remember this photo..." She said holding out a class picture with all of us there doing a wacky pose.

" She said holding out a class picture with all of us there doing a wacky pose

(So sorry to my classmates if they are reading this....)
"You still got that photo!" I asked pretty amazed. I look so young...(Lol) Well...This is amazing! "Can I help you guys..." I asked

"Sure!" They all say in unison and all laughed even me. I was about to carry a box when Laurance and Garroth came. "Hey Y/N, Who are those....." Garroth said pointing all of them. "Even that guy....." Laurance said pointing at Ashton.

"Those are my old friends since Grade 5" I said. "Let me introduce to all. That holding the box that says 'No Touchies' is Carleen. The one you are pointing at Laurance, is Ashton. The two over there are Cotchise and Hannah. The brainy one is Jana.... And lastly! The one with the cat is Julienne." I said. Phew.... That was a mouthful

"Guys, the blondie is Garroth and the brunette is Laurance." I said
"Now that I introduced you to them....Help me! Help Them!" I said. After that they both start giggling. Austin came afterwards. We all helped and the boxes are now inside.

"Boom! Done." I said fistpumping in the air like no one cares. "Yeah....Y/N" Austin said

"So wanna play our old game in the Philippines? (I know it was supposed in your country but I have no choice....Philippines is where I live so #MabuhayPilipinas) " Carleen asked.

"Awesome.... How about....Patintero!" Austin requested. (If you dont know that game...Check it online and maybe you will like it too :) )

"Sure! Just we need a open space but the backyard is enough." Ashton said

"What are you waiting for! Lets go!" Hannah said pulling us to the backyard

"Im coming in a moment!" Julienne said. She came out wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Filipino Style. "Ready!"

I was already in a t-shirt and short because I already changed after the switch-a-roo. Then we came out side and play.

We all had fun except Laurance and Garroth staring at us confused on how to play the game.

We just continued playing until I got clumsy....I tripped on a rock and accidentally fell on........

Cliffhanger!!!
Okay! You nekos maybe wondering "What in the hell! Did she make a chapter now!" Because...no classes tom. That means I can make one!
But dont just stop by to my book. Stop by to one of my classmate's ones... Check ashton738 and cupcake-juljul 's books and Ill be off!
Good bye Nekos