Chapter 1

Bella's POV:
"Tell us more about yourself, your family and how long you've lived in LA" I read the question and I sigh "I've been here in LA for three years now, I'm 19 now I live in an apartment. My brother still goes to collage that's in New Jersey, my sister.. Uhh she passed away"
*flashback*
"Abigail you need to eat!" I yelled "no! I don't want to get any fatter!" She yelled back pushing the food away. She ran to her room like every other times she did.

A few minutes later I knock on her door, no answer. "Abigail, please open" I said no answer "Abigail you're scaring me!" I yelled trying to open the door. It's locked I pushed my body against the door trying to break the door. I kick the door knob and it worked. I open the door and see my sister in the floor blood everywhere on her arm

"No no please abigail!" I yelled tears running down my cheeks.
*flashback over*

I felt a tear run down my face I quickly wipe it off "well we're done with today's video! Give it a like and Comment. For the haters out there, no I did not answer the question for pity and nice comments hate all you want honestly I can care less" I smiled and blow a kiss at the camera and stop the video.

I grabbed my lap top and begin to edit this weeks YouTube video. Yes I know "when did you start YouTube?" I started YouTube two years ago. just making covers and people actually enjoyed it. I gained some subscribers now I have about 2m subs. Crazy right?

I took a break from editing and went to my kitchen, I grab a granola bar and ate it. Then I got a text from Maria.
Maria: hey gurl! Do you want to go to the beach?
Bella: is that even a question? Of course I'll be ready in 5.
Maria: haha okay see ya!
I read the text and got ready. I put on my black bikini and cover it up with a big t-shirt and shorts.

I heard someone knock on my door and I ran down stairs Opening the door to see Maria carrying her bags and a few snacks

"Are you ready?" She asked "yeah let me grab a few things" I said grabbing my keys, portable charger, a backpack to put things in, extra clothes, food and my shoes. I smiled and walked out locking my door.

"Girl we gotta go somewhere this summer, we always stay here and do nothing!" Maria said pressing the button for the elevator "whatever it's spring right now, we have a few weeks to plan out our vacation. Where do you want to go?" I asked as we walked out of the elevator "The Bahamas" I almost choked on air "the Bahamas?!" I said "well yeah, I want to go to because it's beautiful there and we can have so much fun! We should go! Please!" She begged I sigh "I'll think about it" Maria clapped her hands

We got an über and he took us to the beach; there were many people at the beach so that's why we got an uber. I didn't want to pay for parking and then realize there's no parking and I won't be able to get my money back *lowkey happened to my family once*

We walked to the area we wanted to stay in and it was somewhere I know many people don't go to. I take off my shorts and shirt and so does Maria I look at her and she looks at me we were both wearing black bikinis. We laugh and just sit in the huge blanket I brought, we took many pictures of each other laughing and goofing around.

"Let's go in the water" Maria said "no! Maria" I said she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the water when the water touched my feet I screamed a little "it's cold!" I said Maria laughs "yeah whatever" she splashed the water on me some of it got in my mouth "fuck Maria!" I spit it out and splash water on her she backed away and fell I laughed my ass off and so did she.

We messed around in the water like every little kid would but we are just adult version. We walked away from the water laughing "the ocean almost took you away!" Maria said "oh shut up! You kept on falling" I said we just laughed non-stop. We dried up a bit and sat down again "I'm hungry dude" Maria randomly shouts "here" I said handing her a snickers bar she laughed because she remembers the commercial.

She took a bite and I take out a volleyball "let's go play!" I said "ugh you are so active! I can't I'm lazy!" Maria said still eating the chocolate bar. "I'll throw that in the ocean if I have to" I said pointing at the snickers she groans and stands up. We walk to the nearest volleyball net and began to play, there was a tie and this last round was a tie breaker.

Maria seemed tired so I took advantage of it and broke the tie. So I won aye "hoe" she said I smiled "let's go for a walk" I said she groans "we just played volleyball and you want to go for a walk?!" She asked  "oh suck it up! Let's go come on it will relax you and when we're done we can go to In-n-Out" I said she groans again but begins to walk.

We walked around the beach and decided to take a picture, I asked some random guy to take the picture and he did.

"Thank you" I said grabbing my phone "no problem babygirl" he said ugh not this again. I rolled my eyes and looked at the pictures. I began to walk and started to hear girls screaming and the sounds of taking pictures.

I look at who it was my heart dropped "Bella" Maria said I wanted to say something but couldn't. "I think we should go Bella" she said I felt a tear run down my cheeks no no this is just a dream that's probably some dude that is famous and looks like Ethan and Grayson.
.
.
First chapter for the sequel :) what do y'all think?  I'm also editing this book! And I WILL change things up for new readers ;')