Thank GodFor Rodrick Heffley

~May P.O.V.~

Another day of school, I wonder whats going to happen now? Me and Rodrick didn't say anything after the kiss what will I do? This never happens to me, I hope Ii didn't screw anything up. I decided to walk to school since I woke up really. I left the house and made it to school. When I got there I sat in the lunchroom since there was an hour till school. After 40 minutes Rodrick came in and saw me drawing
"How come you weren't at your house?" He asked sitting next to me.
"I didn't know if you wanted me to ride with you and also I woke up early so I just went to school." I told him.
"You know how there that tree that eads to my room?" Rodrick asked.
"Yeah wht about it?" I asked confused.
"If you ever need me or wake up early like today just climb up the tree and wake me up, if my girl needs me I want to be there for her." Rodrick said putting his arm around me.
"M-My Girl?" I stuttered a bit.
"Yeah I mean you want to be my girl right?" Rodrick asked.
"Yes." I said then wrapped my ar around his waist and hugged him.After I huged him the beel rang saying we only have 10 minutes left till class starts.
"Damn it I forgot to grab my books. " I told Rodrick.
"What? You we're here for an hour how coould you forget?" Rodrick said laughing.
"Shut up." I giggled smiling and blushing and got up and headed to my locker.
"Well look what the witch brought in." Heather Hills said.
"Youre suppose to say look what the cat drag in idiot." I said rolling my eyes opening my locker and grabbing my stuff.
"Don't talk to me like that bitch!" Heather said then slap me.
"Your dead slut." I said then punched her. She then started to hit, kick, and punch me as I did then people started gathering around us as we fought. After awhile Rodrick saw and pulled me back.
"Marilyn its not worth it." He said holding me close so I wouldn't punch her.
"She called me a fucking bitch and slap me!" I said kicking her in her knee making her fall.
"Let's go before you get suspended Marilyn." He said pulling me into the boys bathroom before a teacher saw us and made sure no one was in the bathroom as well.
"You don't need to fight anyone." Rodrick said wetting a paper towel and cleaning up the cut I got on my lip.
"I don't want to put up with her shit like everyone else." I told him wincing because my lip hurt. Rodrick grabbed my chin then looked me in his eyes.

"You don't need to fight her I mean its hot to watch but I don't want you to get suspended, you're suppose to be the one trying not to get me suspended." He said smiling trying to make me feel better.
I giggled and hugged him. "Thanks I needed that." I said smiling.
"I know we just started dating but you want to move in together?" Rodrick asked.
"Uhh Earth to Rodrick." I said knockng on his head gently to be funny. "Were in highschool and live with our parents I don't think thats possible." I said laughing.
Rodrick laughed "No I ment do you want to move into my locker, I don't even use it half of the time." Rodrick said.
"Thanks babe." I said and kissed him softly smiling. Finally I get to be away from that bitch and get to be closer to Rodrick. I don't know what it is about him but I feel like he really cares about me. The bell rang and I pulled back freaking out.
"Oh shit I'm late." I said freaking out, I never been late for anything. Ever.
"Babe calm down it's just one class you're late for." He said.
"You don't know my parents like I do. If I make one wrong move they'll be pissed no mater how small of a mistake I make. I'll meet you after class." I told him kissed his cheek and ran to class. He laughed and watch me leave and headed to his class. My parents are gonna flip on me.