???

hey everybody bet y'all don't know me do y'all ha haha not y'all niggas is my pesents y'all bow down to me aight!! hahah but my name is Emily Emily you say yep that's me y'all and I work for star I'm light skin medium tallness and I have a head full of hair yea ima boss ass bitch but I aint afraid of nun of y'all star just put me on a mission she said since ray wants to play the hard way he can have it she said that I must kill some one dearst I thought of prince I have the biggest crush on him but he likes nya so guess what I'm out to kill her I liked ray but he turned me down for tity oops I mean tt ha-ha but prince is the main one but I gotta go star has my weapons waiting on me!!!!

(star and Emily)

star-ard so here's the gun the sharpest knife I have so gloves and some papertowles oh haha and a medicine that puts her to sleep

emily-omg yes I could use everything to kill her this is to nice

star-ard you have 48 hours to complete this got it then next will go for tt......(evil laugh)

emily-ard boss I'm out

(nya and prince)

nya-wyd babe

prince-nothing babe just on if

nya-ard sooo you wanna lay down and you know like cuddle

prince-yea babe(door bell rings)

nya-ughh distractions

(opens door)

nya-who df are you

emily-oh I just came here to talk to you

nya-ughh sure come on in

emily-oh OK so I just came here to say BYE BYE BITCH

(shoots nya in the head twice and nya dies instantly then prince comes out crying then Emily runs out the house without being seen by prince)

star-hahah yes just what I wanted to happen I hope the bitch is dead and gone now its tt turn

emily-hay star my mission is complete she is dead and gone without me leaving a trace tt is so gonna be dead and we can get our future husbands (evil laugh)

(they both do evil laughs)

HI MY TRENDYNATORS WAT IT IS WATS UP OHH SIKE NAW LOL BUT THIS BOOK HAS COME TO AN END HAHAHA BUT THEIR IS A PART 3 and I'm starting another book go read in about 2 days y'all its called the pain never stops star star star will she ever stop!!!!!