recap or w/e

*rcap*

so prodigy was cheating on moni with troi (if you dont know who troi is read the first book)

and he kicked moni out moni sister came wit the hands to prod.2 weeks later, nya found out and told tt and ray and the four of themwent to prod house.troi gat a ass whoopin by tt and nya and prod got one by ray.troi told nya something that she wasnt expecting to hear and troi go it again and nya ran away and no one knows where she is.

HOW IS EVERYONE

-Tomorae and Ray are doing good. rayon is still as sweet as he can be.kennedi is 3 months and they might be having another one on the way.

-Liyah and Diggy are not perferct but its working on it. Liyah is do in 2months and they are haing a baby.........BOY!!!

-Ariel and Roc are doing good. Camilla is a cutie pie, she is about to be 1 month.Oh and roc has a suprise for Ariel.

-Imoni and prod on the other hand are on bad terms. Imoni calls him and he sends her straaight to voicemail but, he honestly is scared to face that he mad a bad mistake.

-Troi and prod are over!! Prod told her it was time for her to go because she made his .... cry and run away!!

-Nya and Prince are still talking but,Nya still wont tell tell anyone where she is untill she is ready to come home and she has the kids with her. She loves princeton but doesnt want to face the truth