Jacobs party games

We moved in summer so I didn't have to start school in the middle of the school year, and just what... it's also 4th of july.

My dad always does fireworks but since we just moved we couldn't but guess who was and very much welcomed us to join them, the sartouris ' . Pretty much the whole neighborhood was their.

We start walking because my parents wanted to go to meet neighbors.

I go and see Jacob in his group
And invites me over.

"Hey! Your the girl I saw yesterday! I never caught your name by the way" Jacob says

I stood in shock. He talked to me? What is actually going on am I getting pranked because show the cameras this isn't happening.

I relized he asked a question about my name and answered "Oh gosh I'm sorry it's kaet"

"Oh ok kaet! Come meet my friends! This is Layne, colin, joe, jessie, and lilly."

I was kinda surprised when he had friends that were girls but kinda not I mean this is Jacob we talking about.

"Hi im kaet I just moved in" I say as they welcome me.

"Its kinda boring here let's go inside" he says

I walk inside from the cook out thing and we followed him to his bonus room and played games.

We started with truth or dare.

"Ok ok yall let me go first" colin says.

"Fine" joe says.

"Well since we got a new person in our crew let her go first. Ok truth or dare"

I couldn't think. My mind stopped. I let out the first thing that comes to my mind and said, stupid little me says dare.

"I dare you too.... haha kiss jacob, on the lips!"

Shoot. I had never kissed anyone but a dare was a dare.

Jacobs pov

No no no no why colin. Everyone was staring as she says ok.

"Wait this isn't fair she just moved here and"- but then...

"No Jacob it's fine I never let down a dare."

I mean I did have feelings for her already I mean she was beautiful and yesterday when I meet her I instantly fell in love. But something interrupted my thoughts.

She placed her lips onto mine and it startled me. But I loved it. It felt so right. She pulls away and they are all in awe.

Then I say "whos next?"

Keats pov

I think I kinda like this Jacob guy. Boy when I kissed him he was so perfect. I thought this guy was a major fboy but honestly he was a normal 13 year old.

We got tired after a bit and decide to watch a movie. We couldnt decide and since I hadn't really said much they all turn to me.

"Well, um do you guys like horror, comedy, action, I don't know disney just tell me"

"Hmmmm I think action" says all the boys

"Oh oh we should do a disney classic!" Says jessie.

"Umm how about a action disney movie? I'm really not helping oops"

"No that sounds perfect!" Says Jacob

We decide on Mulan which was fine by me. Most people where sleeping over but since my parents were NEVER going to let me sleep over I would leave early.

The movie was almost over and so was the party.

I see Jacob beside me and he had a blanket but I was really cold not having one so I decide hey let's take some of his banket. He was still awake but most of his friends werent. I take a corner and lift it up but he catches me.

"Sorry , it's just alittle chilly and-"

"No no her take some blanket" he says

"Thanks"

I soon lay my head on his shoulder and almost fall asleep when WAIT THE PARTY. I HAVE TO GO HOME!

I jump up and alert jacob.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I have to go my parent -are -probably -wait -on -me and yeah so"

"Oh yeah sorry see ya later! Uh hope you had fun meeting my friends and all!"

"Yeah definitely!we should uh hang out more!"

I turn and walk down the stairs outside and my parent were talking to someone, they were half drunk.

"Ok mom I'm really to go home!" I say

" Ok fine we can go home. Where's north carolina?"

" Mom we moved come on we need to get home"

Dang I forgot to get his number. I really wanted to text him. Oh well.

Wait I had to tell sara.

I knew text would be too long to I called her and told everything. She said I was goals and get every guy even Jacob. I find that hard to believe. But oh well.

Jacob uploads a pic of all his friends one of them me and the caption says,

HAD FUN WITH MY FRIENDS ON THE 4TH!

I tell sara to check his twitter and she immediately does.

She couldnt believe it. I couldn't believe it. This is amazing. Jacob is amazing.